dance in the rain

Plot: a certain titan says that rain is beautiful. One titan agrees with her.

Story 1: Dance in the rain

"Rains are beautiful than it seems..."

The clouds gave up as they released the water they're holding in. The rain is beautiful. Beautiful than any creature. Beautiful than her.

She looked at the dark sky and city. The city is hard to see city since the rain is pretty hard. But it won't stop her from appreciating this. As blur as it seems, she can still see it. The other things before her.

She like dancing and playing in the rain. It makes you feel... like a kid... feels like... your free. And now, she stood there, not even cold as the rain poured on her and the city. No matter what the rain gives to her like: a fever, she would still admire this. She would still do it. She wanted to be free like the birds in the sky.

She look down at the hysterical wave clashing with the wind to the rocks. Everything is wild and hysteric when it rains. Everybody has a freedom in the rain. Rain gives you freedom. Freedom to run. Freedom to fly. Freedom to love. Freedom of any good things you can do!

Not all beautiful is always good, but all good is always beautiful! She knew that. And rain is good... that's why its beautiful. The view up there in the roof is breathtaking! Have you ever felt standing in the rain with freedom? 'Cause Raven felt it. She always felt it. And now, it's like... she want... someone else to join her... to feel free like her in the rain... rain is a blessing to her. She could go running wild in the rain while her emotions were hysterical! Like she said before, Rain gives you freedom.

She felt a presence coming up to her. And its very familiar to her. Being an empath was never really easy. But if they were her friends, she could guess them easily. This person way too familiar. And she already knew who he/she is.

A door to the roof creaked open as she heard faint footsteps coming to her. Familiar footsteps... and she really knew who that is. It was him.

He didn't seem to be startled when she already guess who he is. "Robin...", he slowly walked to her side as he nods.

"Its great, isn't it?" She was startled. She never knew that Robin or the so-called Boy Wonder is in love with the rain.

But she couldn't blame him. After all, they seemed to be alike. No,... they are REALLY alike! And they both understand eachother. It was great. It was great knowing someone could understand you. Not that other else don't understand her. Its just... Robin is an understandable person. And Raven love him for that.

"Yeah... its great." She answered as she looked up to the sky, rain falling down on her face.

Its really great... and the author and her readers wants to be there too... but they can't. Or maybe they wouldn't. Wouldn't want to destroy their little sweet moments. It was great to see them there in there own sweet moments.

Richard looked at her and seemed to catch her amethyst eyes. He was boring into her soul. It was like, he could see her soul as he stared intensively into her. And she didn't seemed to be bothered.

But this was just uncomfortable to her, at least. "You know, I always wondered what your eyes looked like. Were they; red? Or blue? Or hazel?" She blurted out without even realizing as she looked back at the scenery before her.

"They're blue." He gazed at the scenery too.

"Were they ocean blue? Or navy blue?" She trailed with her question but still kept her gaze at the scenery. It was very much unlike her, she was like a child, full of curiosity about the things around her.

30 Days With Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें