PART 29: Saying Goodbye

Bắt đầu từ đầu

 He pulled me into a tight embrace. Burying his face in my hair he inhaled deeply.

 "Fuck... Your smell is..." he breathed.

 I tightened my arms around him.

 He was ready to say something but the speakers called the passengers for the next flight to Rome.

 "Ave? Give me your razor," he murmured.

 I pulled away frightened. "What?!"

 "Your razor, skittle-babe. Hand it over," he repeated.

 "No!" I shouted.

 "Avery, please. I know you will feel the fucking urge to cut tonight."

 "No, I won't," I lied.

 "I know you better than that. You will cut because you stupidly believe you need me but you don't."

 "J-Just leave, okay?"

 "Avery," he said strictly.

 "Leave!"

 "As long as you not cutting is up to me, I won't leave!" he shouted back grabbing my wrists.

 "Fuck, Tristan, let go!" I screamed as my eyes watered.

 "S-Sorry," he muttered with pleading eyes.

 "Just. Go."

 "Avery I-"

 I didn't stay to hear the rest of it. I turned around and left. My knees trembled and my whole body hurt. Even my soul was trying to escape my stupid self.

 I turned around sniffling.

 Come on! You can't let him go to another freaking continent after a fight. He used to be your everything, remember?

 I took a deep breath and started running back to where Tristan was supposed to be.

 "Tristan!" I yelled.

 I started scanning the place frantically.

 "Tristan!" I repeated louder.

 "Ave!" he exclaimed.

 I ran, threw my body into his arms and let myself cry.

 "Don't cry, baby girl," he soothed, caressing my hair.