Chapter 10 "BUT Nobody Will Understand"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"We all demand you apologize for your little stunt yesterday", Lila scoffed.

    I looked over behind them to see Luca with an amusing smirk on his face. This fuck.

"Well?!", one of the girls sneered.

    I looked back at them and gave out a huge sigh.

"No", I said.

"Bitch you aren't here for fun, you're here as a privilege. Nobody disrespects Luca!", Gina yelled.

"You're not my mom", I snapped.

"Who'd want to be", one girl laughed.

"Apologize!", another sneered.

"I already said no in english, do you want it in spanish bitch?!", I sighed.

"Fuck you, you whore!", she screamed.

"Yeah, I'm a whore. At least I'm not wearing a skirt that tells all the guys to "Bust me wide open! This thing here is 24/7!" Like seriously", I said unwrapping my sub.

    The girl groaned.

"You groan because it's true".

"Nobody fucking wants you here!", Lila butted in.

"The feeling is fucking mutual".

"Are you gonna apologize?"

    I took a bite of my sub.

"Sure I'll apologize", I smiled.

"Really?!", they said surprised.

    I turned to Luca across the lunch room.

"Hey Luca!"

    Everybody including him turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry...", I cooed.

    He gave out a winning grin on his face.

"That you're such an asshole!"

    His grin turned back to hate in seconds.

"In fact I'm sorry that all of you are complete and utter assholes who follow a more of a bitch asshole. I'm sorry for all you bitches and sluts who are hating just because your idol doesn't like me and I don't like him! You people make me sick, you obviously see your "leader" doing dumb shit and you follow him. Like the the dumb fucks you are and it's sad. What you can't make your own decisions?! I have done nothing wrong since day one other than walk in the hallway and get yelled at for it! And Luca!", I yelled pointing at him. "The hallway is for walking not for your own personal runway! And you girls", I glared pointing at them in front of me. "I don't know if Luca has fucked any of you and he probably has, but what do you seriously have to be angry about?! So I slapped him, beat him in dodgeball, and spit milk in his face! He started it! And I hate attention! Do you see me?! I'm short, have long dry black hair, pale, and I'm fat! Who the fuck put you all on your periods and said it was "make Raven's life hell week"?! I don't give a shit for Luca's attention or anybody else's so stop being a bunch of bitches! And stop looking like sluts and wearing so much makeup, jeez. And for all the dudes out there! Grow some fucking brain cells because if you did you would see that not everything Luca tells you to do is right! Stop spreading rumours and starting shit because it's not cool! And it annoys the shit out of me! Why can't you at least be like Matt, Kat, or the twins huh?! Is that so hard?!"

    I finally finished and the whole cafeteria was still silent even when I was walking to the door.

"And Luca! Fuck you!", I said flipping him the bird and walked out.