Chapter 4: One By One

(Lily's POV)

Everybody got a chance to go up with their groups. Some where quiet and nervous but others were more professional like. When it was our turn to go up, I got a weird feeling in my stomach and I was feeling nervous.

Brock notices and he gently grabs my hand.

"Come on, we are here to help you face your fear, plus I am the one talking, your just gonna be standing while I speak for the both of you." He says, making me crack a smile. I take a deep breath and nod which made him pull me off my desk and straight to the front of the class.

I watch as everybody had their eyes on us. I feel my self almost trembling to the ground, but I feel a slight pressure on my shoulder. I look to find Jonathan smiling at me and I smile a little.

"Hi, uh my name is Brock and these two are my friends, Jonathan and Lily. Jonathan is a crazy cool guy but can get too wild at times." He looks at Jonathan and Jonathan laughs at what Brock said about him.

"Lily...she is an amazing person to talk to, even though I barely met her like 30 minutes ago, she seems to be one outstanding girl." Brock turns to face me and I smile at his words.

"Thank you Brock, that seems to be everybody, for the rest of the class you can all just chat, but stay close to your seats until the bell rings." Ms. Williams says and we alp go back to our seats.

"Thanks Brock, I never had anyone say that about me." I say and Brock pats my arms.

"Hey! I gotta speak the truth, right?" He says and I giggle.

"What's your next class Lily?" Jonathan asks and I check my schedule.

"I have P.E next with Coach Robinson." I say and Jonathan jumps up.

"Hey! We have P.E together!" He says and I smile. Its great that I have at least a friend in one of my classes. I turn to Brock who has a disappointed face.

"You two are losers, I have Math next." Me and Jonathan look at each other than laugh. Brock pushes us playfully and we laugh a little longer.

Ring!

As the bell rung, everybody rushed out to their next classes. Me, Jonathan, and Brock walk out and we say our goodbyes.

"See ya at lunch Lily." Brock says and I wave at him as he disappears through the crowd of people. I feel Jonathan pull me towards the gym.

"What's the rush?!" I say and he slows down.

"Sorry, I just love P.E, its where I can be my crazy self at times but since its only the first day, the coach is just gonna explain the rules." He gives a sigh and I pat his back.

"There, there." I say and he chuckles.

We enter the gym and we see posters with the name of a P.E teacher. I find the poster that says Coach Robinson and I pull Jonathan to it.

"Found our stop." I say and Jonathan looks behind me and smiles.

"Lui!" He yells and runs up the bleachers to a guy shorter than him with tiny bun on the point of his head. They both come back down and stand in front of me.

"Lui, this is Lily, Lily, this is Lui the shorty of our group." He says and Lui punches him on the arm.

"Shut up Jonathan. Its nice meeting you Lily." He says and extends his hand, I slowly reach for it and shake it.

"N-Nice to meet you too." I say.

"Oh yea, Lily here is a shy girl so go easy on her, she is also gonna be hanging out with us today at lunch." Jonathan says and Lui turns to me and smiles.