I rested the upper half of my body on his chest and resisted the urge to lick him.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You know my last workshop is at the end of the month."

"I know."

It was in twenty-one days, not that I was counting.

I knew he wanted to go back to Russia. I just didn't know if I wanted to go back with him.

"Have you been considering things?"

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Have you reached a conclusion?"

"Not yet," I admitted.

"You've got a little time still."

I knew he and Kira had planned on sticking around for about a week to tie up loose ends after their class at the studio was over.

So I did have a little time, but not a lot.

When I got home everybody was already asleep. I'd have liked to talk to Mom before bed. Then again, I didn't need Asa asking me how naked ballet practice was. Especially since we'd actually done that before.

Just once.

Okay, twice.

Our entry way was the place where Mom hung all the family pictures. I noticed there were a lot more than when I'd left this morning.

The wedding pictures had come back!

Wow, and Mom had gotten them framed and on the wall already. After I thought about it, it seemed like she had help. I could smell a little trace of Mollie and Amy. Damn, I must have missed them.

I spent a while in the dark checking out the dozens of new pieces to Mom's personal art gallery. I liked the one of my dad dancing with Daisy, it was super adorable. There was a really funny one of Anthony dancing with Mollie. Who knows what, but in it she was laughing hysterically at something.

I wasn't sure about her and that short wedding dress, at first I thought she was insane but I kept my mouth shut. It grew on me though, she looked great it in and it was very Mollie.

I missed them. The twins talked on the phone every day, at least once, and Xandra went over there a lot since it was so close by. With her gone, that's when it really got quiet. When Asa went to hang out at Anthony's, it was just me.

I was up until almost the morning thinking. Part of me wanted go to to Russia, half of my siblings were gone anyway. They weren't gone  though. Amy and my brother lived farther of the two, and they were only ten minutes away by car. If I went to Russia, I'd really be gone. Who would it be harder to be away from? I was pretty sure by the time I fell asleep that I had my answer.

First thing in the morning I saw I already had a text from Sasha.

Good morning, Princess. Let me see that sweet face.

How could I turn that down?

I faked a flirty smile, took a picture of myself and sent it to him before I got out of bed. I told him it was time for breakfast and I'd text him later. Then I turned my phone off and started to cry.

"Mom?" I said quietly.

She was at my door in about a second.

"Sweetie, what happened?" she asked, closing it behind her.

"I don't want to end it, but it's about to end because I can't go to Russia, I just can't! I've never even been there!" I wailed.

"It's gonna change, but that doesn't mean it has to end all together."