5M Subscribers!

Joey's POV

"Holy shih tzu!" I screamed with delight as I looked at my laptop to the number of subscribers I had.

"I cant believe this!"

"What happened? I heard you screaming" Daniel said looking over from the top stair case.

"I hit 5 million subscribers!"

"Omg that's great! I'm so proud of you!" Daniel came running down the stairs giving me a big hug.

"How should I celebrate?"

"You can host a party at your house. Bring everyone you know like Britney Spears or Beyoncé and we can have a karaoke contest!"

"That would be fun if I knew them." I laughed. I thought and thought for a few minutes. "I have an awesome idea!" I yelled.

"what?"

"Have a day at the new laser zone and play laser tag with all our friends!"

"Soy latte good"

I ran to get my phone off of the coffee table and texted all of the friends I knew to come play laser tag. Daniel went into the fridge and grabbed a couple of fruits and started making a fruit salad. "The party's going to be at 9 pm today. Will i see you there?" I asked looking over the couch. "I wouldn't miss it for anything." Daniel said coming back to the couch with two bowls of fruit salad. "You don't know how much I love you Daniel" I said taking the fruit bowl. "Well, maybe you should show me" Daniel sat on the couch and looked straight into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed his lips. The kiss was passionate at first and then we got deeper into each other, my heart beating rapidly by the minute. I felt Daniels hand touch my cheek and we pushed ourselves against the couch. After taking a deep breath I had to say something. "I'm not going to eat breakfast...if this kiss goes further." Daniel pulled back. "I wish it would" he smirked. "I'm ready for some anime are, are you?" I asked while grabbing the TV remote and the fruit salad. "Bring it on" Daniel said cuddling next to me and taking a sniff of me to get my masculine smell. We lay there quietly while eating our fruit bowls and watching anime together for the next couple of hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N  If you read this thanks! It might be a rough first chapter but the other chapters will get better.  :) Hope you enjoyed reading it!