Niall Part 2

the concert ended. you and your friend both waited for the crowd to die down before you went backstage. Y/n-" im soo excited i cant believe they actually gave us backstage passes." y/f/n-" me too but dude just think if you didn't see them or post that pic we probably wouldn't be going backstage". you both continue to talk as you walk your way backstage. Harry-" hello loves we are all glad you could make it" he said smiling. y/n-" you guys did great" y/f/n-" yea that was amazing". niall-" so what do you guys think wanna take a tour around?" y/n-" yea that would be great" you loved niall and his irish accent but you couldn't tell if maybe he liked you to. what are you thinking one direction sees millions on girls everyday they have probably seen someone better than you. Louis-" y/n you coming" you snap out of your thoughts and caught up with all of them. you walked around and went on to the stage. y/f/n-" wow this is amazing" y/n"it is very amazing" niall walked up next to you Niall-" it is isnt it?" you started to get nervous and blushed niall was about to say something but liam cut him off. Liam-" so do you wanna just go hang out now?" y/f/n-" sure if its ok with you guys" Harry-" well i mean this is the last stop on our tour so yea its great with me" you all began walking back to where you could sit. Louis-" you know you girls are some of the calmest fans we talked to" y/n-" is that a good or bad thing?" louis-" good of course love" y/n-" ok good cause i could just sit here hyperventilate and scream your names" you laughed and so did they. Niall-" so do you guys want to ask us any questions" y/f/n-" ok i got one for louis. how come you invited us to come over and say hi when you saw y/n tweet?" y/n-" yea cause what if we were crazy people i mean the caption was 'just stalking'" you all laughed a little. louis-" you know i don't really know now but you guys aren't creepy so we're all good" harry-" yea you guys are really cool and maybe we could hangout again sometime" he winked at you both. niall-" wow wow wow harry what if they aren't even single i mean look at them they are beautiful and who knows what their boyfriends would do" you were blushing when he said the part about you being beautiful. y/n-" well i guess lucky for y'all we are single" you giggled and so did y/f/n. liam-" well its getting pretty late do you guys have some where to stay?" y/n-" yea actually we are staying at a hotel about ten minutes away from here" liam-" well if you want you guys could come stay with us" y/n-" we would love to but we have to get back home tomorrow morning" y/f/n-" thank you for the offer if we didn't have to leave we would stay with you guys" Harry-" ok well heres my number if you loves want to talk some time" he handed you both a cd signed by all of them, a t-shirt signed by him, and a sticky note with his number. Niall and Louis-" hey we want to give them our numbers too" at this point you had gotten a t-shirt from each one of them, they all signed the cd and you had all there numbers on the sticky note. Y/n-" thank you guys so much i had a lot of fun" Niall-" we did too so contact us if you ever want to get back with us" you gave them all a hug and waited for your friend to give them hugs. y/n-" bye guys and thanks again" the boys-" bye y/n and y/f/n" y/f/n-" see you guys later". you both walked to your car and you couldn't stop smiling. y/f/n-" i cant believe you go tall their numbers" y/n-" hey you got them too" y/f/n-" yea i know but they only wanted to give it to you they only gave me their numbers to me to be nice" y/n-" awe don't say that they loved you" you guys continued to talk on the way to the hotel. as soon as you got to the hotel you plopped on your bed and went to sleep.