Encouragement

I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes i have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight and maybe some days, nothing goes right. But when I think about it and take a step back, I remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe. Just maybe, i like being imperfect...

  ***********************************  

Girls are like apples. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just take the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy, so the apples at the top think there's something wrong with them when in reality they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top.

  *********************************** 

Count your blessings instead of your crosses.

Count your gains instead of your losses.

Count your joys instead of your woes

Count your friends instead of you foes

  ***********************************

Be who you

are and say

what you feel

because those

who mind 

don't matter

and those 

who matter

don't mind.

***********************************

Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.

  *********************************** 

  In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. You just have to be brave enough to see it.

 *********************************** 

You wanna know who is the prettiest person in the world? Look at the first word again. :)

 ***********************************

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

 *********************************** 

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears that you ha e overcome.

***********************************   

In life, sometimes getting hurt is a necessary path. Do not deny yourself of this experience, but never dwell on it. You have to go through it and not around it for you to get over it.