Chapter 1-All I need is you

Start from the beginning

"Sure." Kay said with blinding white smile.

"You don't really don't make many friends, do you?" I asked as Kay followed him towards his room.

"I don't really understand America." Kay said

"You're not from America" I turned to face him and walk backwards furrowing my brows in confusion. 'He looked American' I thought inwardly

"Yea I'm from America, but this place is still weird." Kay laughed

"I think you're weird." I laughed

Kay laughed and punched me in the arm. We laughed and played Halo 4 until it got dark; my mom poked her head in my room with the phone to her ear.

"Hey Kay, your mom asked if you wanted to spend the night since you've been gone for so long and Leo, your brother it on his way home so you got about six minutes to have his attention, before his slutfriend come home following him" She laughed

I jumped up immediately as soon as I heard the front door open, I rapped my hands around Wyatt's waist and he swung me around already anticipating my actions. He let me go and I spun around, dizzy until finally I fell on my bum.

"Sup dork." He greeted jokingly

"Sup loser." I greeted back

"How was school?" He asked as he bent down a lifted me back up. The guy was so tall even the he was a few years older than me.

"I made a new friend." I said excitedly, but then I thought carefully. "Does it count if he lives next door and he became my friend before we reached school?" I asked

"Yea it still counts, little bro." He said rubbing his hand through my hair.

"Good." I took a deep breath, than yelled Kay's name loud enough for the whole block to hear it. I could hear Kay running around upstairs before his figure came running downstairs.

"This is my new friend, Kay." I explained to Wyatt.

Wyatt was all smiles when he saw the kid. Kay didn't say nothing but he was looking at the ground again, shyness completely taken over. I simply rolled my eyes and sighed very loudly.

"Wyatt, this is Kay my new friend and Kay, this is Wyatt, my personal loser." I said and Kay laughed at the last part and Wyatt couldn't help his smirk.

"And what exactly does a personal loser do?" Wyatt said folding his arms across his chest

"Makes me look cooler in front of my friends." I shrug and gave a plain answer with a smile.

Wyatt grunted, walked over to Kay and rubbed his head too. "Fine then, since you are my brother's friend, there are no loop holes in this. Well you always be my brother's friend" He said it with serious face but it was quickly broken down with a grin.

"Yea." Kay answered back quickly. "I Think I can do that, just as soon as he can beat me in Halo 4."

Before Wyatt could laugh, his ears perked up like a love sick puppy at the sound of Tire rolling on the gravel in the driveway. Mom ducked her head out the kitchen and grimaced.

"Slutfriend is here isn't she?" She laughed and Wyatt groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine, I'll stop but. One day..." She made an evil laugh and licked her butter knife.

Wyatt did not look amuse, but me and Kay were laughing so hard tears were starting to come down. He ran outside and hopped in the car with Daniel (his girlfriend). I grabbed Kay's hand and we went back to my room. Halo was fun, I think Kay let me win a little before my smack talk brought me back to square one and I lost again. Then mom made us pizza and soda, I learned something about Kay today. The kid can eat, I watch as he scarfed down five pizza slices and drank half of the 2 liter Sprite.

He let out a loud burp and chuckled. "I was hungry."

"I Bet." I sighed and finally drowsiness was started to take over and Kay seem to notice.

"I can sleep on the floor if you want." He said

"Naw man, it's s'good you can come on my awesomely comfortable bed." I joked

I threw him so pajamas and I stripped down to my boxers and put on a freshly clean t-shirt, snuggle under my cover and Kay was hesitant.

I looked through my half closed eyes and yawned. "Look, even though I hate this word, we're both not gay and I was I totally only date myself, because we all know I'm the hottest man ever born. " I joked getting a muffled laugh in return.

Kay got under the covers and we were back-to-back on a twin size bed. "Hey Leo?" he asked to see if I was awake.

"Yea?"

"I think you upgraded to best friend." He said

"You better believe it b*tch" I laughed

So I'm gonna try a Boyxboy love story starting from the bottom, tell me what you think please, Vote comment and follow me. Because I'm fuckin awesome (lol)