chapter 6

Meet Ryan...

I reached 15 minutes late at dylan's house  as bus arrived late and I have to wait as I had no other option.  But strange thing was all the time I was waiting  I felt as if someone was staring me .Even  when i reached near  dylan's house I felt someone's presence behind me;  but there was no one behind me. Maybe I'm way too tired that I'm seeing or sensing strange things .

I knock twice at dylan's house and was greeted with Ryan's cheerful face.

"Ohh my  god Ryannn I was not knowing that you are also going to come...I thought only those two idiots will be here" I said while attacking him with a bear hug.

" that was rude angel ...yeah ree" I heard josh and Ashton faint reply from inside .

" ca..can't breathe Reb "  ryan said.

" Ohh shut up ...now tell me when did you all came " I said and walk inside with ryan beside me.

" ohhh thank god Reebekah you're  here. These 3 idiots are making my house a hell. God you were right we shouldn't  have invited them." Dylan Said while picking up the popcorns  which were lying all over the place.

I just give her a 'I told you so' look and went inside to grab some snacks to eat.

" Reb why were  you late" ryan asked while following  me through  kitchen.

" Ohh that was because  my bus came 15 minutes  late."

"So you should have called one of us..you know we would have come for you anywhere  at anytime "  Ryan said with full of disappointment  in hid voice.

" come on ryan don't be so dramatic I'm just 15 minutes late ...let it be ryan  I'm home now.. right??" . I said and faced towards him.

" yeah but please next time do inform us. It's not safe for a girl to be alone at night waiting  for a bus . Got it" ryan said while taping my nose.

" ok dad" I said with a funny face.

" I care for you Reb ..so do take it seriously " he said with a stern voice.

" ok ok geez  I got it...now move I'm hungry" .

Ryan is like a bother figure for me .he is very supportive and protective  for me. And He is an hot hunk with his grey eyes and black  hairs..but not as hot as Greek god ( remember at the cafe) . I grabbed some packets of chips and a coke with it and started making way towards hall but before  I could reach the kitchen  door  Ryan grabbed my wrist and turned me so that I'm facing him.

" listen Reb I..I wantf to tell you something " Ryan said with nervousness.  Why is he nervous? ?.

" ok shoot" I said

" umm..I ..I" ok he was is stammering at his words..that's not good.

" you what Ryan?" I asked with a total confused face. Seriously I'm confused now. What had gotten into him.

" I really like you Reb..there I said it"
Ohhhk  where is my imaginative brother and sister relationship  gone.
Ohh sh*t really ...I was the only one imaginating  it?

" Reb..Reb did you hear me?" Ryan asked while shooking me.

"Umm ya..Ryan I ..I " Ohh god its so awkward..

" it's alright  Reb you don't have to answer anything...I was just sharing  my feelings  with you"

"Ohhkk ...well then le..let's go outside " I said and hurried  outside.

Throughout  the day I ignored ryan and sat as far as possible  for him because  for me it was totally  an weird  situation  as I was thinking him as my brother.

The three of them left after few hours . Then we both went upstairs  and started  getting ready for bed time.

"So what's the deal with you and ryan" Dylan Said as we lay down on bed .

" umm nothing ..he just shared his feeling with me that he like me..and I was shocked because you know I think of him as my brother. .that's it"

" ohhh god Rebekah you should have said something as the school's  hottest  hunk has feelings for youuu" Dylan easily gets excited..few minutes before she was really tired and was complaining about josh and  Ashton creating  mess..and now. ..

"Ya  I know but I don't like him in that way..how can I suddenly  say yes and start growing  feelings for him."

" hmm that's also true ..ok let it be..I'm tired let's go to sleep"  she said with a yawn.

"Ok good night " .