Night

JUSTICE POV.

I'm really happy I got that of my chest.
"Anyways let's just stick to being friends." I said she agreed then I see pile of paper in the trash.
"What's the paper problems about?" "Oh, it's nothing." I look at her and raised one eye brow.
"oh OK I'll tell you but swear you won't tell anyone." She said.
"Cross my heart but I don't hope to die." I said jokely. She laughed that's a first.
" I um... work for.."
"Stephen Curry?"
"No, I wish,let me finish.. I work for one direction."she said.
"The one direction!" "Ya." "Cool so ya want help." Acting all cool but inside Im like this girl this girl the my bae.
"Justice I know your freaking out."she said laughing . Of course I love them I'm fan boying ...I m not gay... ew. "What songs did you write?" "best song ever um and better than words." " I did a vine about that song I even sang it."
" I've seen it remember I was there with you when you sang it." She said while laughing.
"Oh ya forgot.😓" i said it while being embarrassed. She laughed. It's so cute.
"Thank you."
"Thinking out loud?" I said and she nodded
"So.. You need help." I asked
"Ya my head is banging from thinking uh!" She said
I came to her desk got a chair and sat beside her. I looked at the first verse it was good or I mean amazing.
"Wanna sleep over and help me finish it?"she asked.
"Sure, I'll text my mum that I'm going to sleep here. Also did I leave some of my clothes here?" I asked
"Ya it's in my closet in the set where it says justice clothes." She said. That's not hard to find right?
I texted my mum and she said yes. All night we wrote then Meann fell asleep on the desk. I carried her to the bed . She is so light then I kissed her forehead.
"Night." I whispered.

A/n:
Guys sorry for not updating for so long busy because of school so yeah sorry again

THE VINERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें