A.

Hi.

My name is Caspian,but people call me Cass, Cassi, Casper, Gandalf the grey ( long story), Morgen, I guess what Im trying to say I have a lot of names.
And I have no idea what I'm doing.

This was supposed some kinda rant\rage\advice thing that I have no idea how to start.
I guess I could this by saying how old I am and how my home life is, but ill save that for another time.
I live in a small town in Alaska, well I mean it's not small to the locals but to the rest of the U.S is pretty tiny. I wish I could say that I'm in spain at a coffee shop or something cool like that, that I travel the world all the time, but I cant. Currently Im sitting in my bedroom, wrapped in four blankets, stuffing my face with tater tots, while I watch everything under the sun on netflix.
Oh what a life.
Whatever It's all good, no use in complaining about something that's not absolutely terrible.
God I'm making it sound like I have the worst life on the world, by no means am I saying that.
Let's be honest my life's pretty good, I have a mom and dad to bug and annoy me, a few siblings to spare, great friends, an awesome boyfriend, not to mention sports, art, and writing, but I am a firm believer that life is hard for everyone no matter what your situation. I guess that's the point of this, to help someone somewhere understand that life sucks for all of us poor unfortunate souls that plague the earth, and add being a teenager on top of it ( which
I'm assuming most of you are) opens a whole new dimension full of demonic hormones.

so grab yourself a coffee\redbull\whatever you want to drink, put on your favorite playlist, and lets talk about how messed up this world and our own minds are.