Harry ~ Cold

OMG!! Thank you guys so much for reaching 800 reads!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Please Vote, Comment! Love, Madeleine :) Hope you guys enjoy this sickfic! This was a request from ntpeace :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry sniffled and rolled over in bed, the duvet wrapped around his shivering frame. He hadn't been feeling his best all day, but when he decided to go to sleep early his throat and head had betrayed him and, adding a fever to that list, he couldn't drift off to sleep and gain some well needed rest.

It was probably all Louis' fault, he'd been ill for over a week with a horrible cold. The pair shared the same bed and Harry had been taking care of him in between work, so it wasn't really suprising.

Today, Harry had woken up with a sore throat but shrugged it off as he didn't want to ruin one of the band's rare days off. Nobody had asked him about feeling ill, so hopefully that meant no one had noticed.

That sore throat had lead him to be lying wide awake in his lonely bed, whilest the rest of the boys had gone out. It had been easy to get out of clubbing, as Harry just pulled the tired card and the excuse was easily believable as everyone was overworked.

~~~~~

Harry jolted awake when the front door suddenly slammed shut, and groaned in frustration that the boys had ruined all his hard work in trying to get to sleep.

Harry heard laughing from downstairs, and he knew that the four must be drunk as they had known Harry was trying to get an early night in, and wouldn't interrupt his slumber on purpose if they were sober.

~~~~~

Harry had woken up feeling worse than last night, he'd managed to achieve a total of about 3 hours sleep, not dropping off again until about five o'clock since the boys woke him.

The whole of his body ached, especially his head, and his throat was in terrible condition. When Harry had tried to stand up and get a drink about 10 minutes ago, his body had protested and a wave of dizziness forced him to lay back down. His nose was running AND not one of the boys had come to see him since they got back.

~~~~~

"He'chew!" The sneeze came out of nowhere, and Harry sat up in bed to reach for a tissue from the bedside table. "Esshew! He'eshh!" Harry squeezed his eyes shut as he continued to sneeze into the tissue. "He'etchoo! Heh.. Hiiih.... Hehh.." His nose twitched and eyelids fluttered as he tried to release the last sneeze. "Heh.. He'tishhh!" Harry sighed and fell back on to his pillows. He wiped his nose on the tissue, before blowing it to try and stop the congestion setting in. It didn't do much though, and he sniffled desperately to try and unblock his nose. Harry felt lightheaded after the sneezing, and he coughed into the crook of his arm, wincing at how sore his throat was.

He needed a drink, badly. The only way he was going to get one would be by going down to the kitchen, and really, Harry just wanted to stay in bed all day.

Wait he couldn't do that, Harry's eyes went wide as he remembered, they had an interview today.

11:37, that's what the clock said. It was nearly twenty to twelve and the boys were going to be picked up in fifteen minutes.

Harry mentally cursed and shot up off the bed. He stood up a bit too fast though, and he nearly fell over from dizziness, leaning on the bedside table for support.

Once he regained his balance, Harry rushed into the bathroom, grabbing some random clothes off a chair. He needed to look at least half decent for this interview. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo...? What do you guys think? Should I do a Part 2? Please vote and comment your thoughts! Hope you guys enjoyed it! 

XOXO, Madeleine

One Direction Sick Ficsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें