Topless trouble Ethan Dolan smut

"I'm so excited to head to the beach!! Plus we get to spend more time together!" I said as my boyfriend of three years drove next to me and was smiling.
"I know. I heard the beach will be empty so we can finally relax. I even rented a house on the beach for the weekend. No work. No fans and no noise." He said and held my hand in his. We parked and didn't even wait to get into the house and headed straight to the beach.
"This is so relaxing!" I said in a sigh as we took off our clothes revealing our baiting suits and Niall immediately wanted to head to the water.
"I'll be back soon babe." He said and lightly kissed me before running in that direction and I sighed. I looked around and noticed no one was around and this was a private beach. I took off my top and laid on my stomach tanning my back.
"Kate what are you doing?" I heard Ethan's voice from behind me and when I got up and looked at him his eyes went wide and he grabbed his towel and wrapped it around my chest.
"I was trying to-"
"Trying to what? Flash everyone here!" He yelled and I looked around and no one was around.
"Ethan calm down I-"
"You're body is for my eyes only! I don't want you flaunting your breast around the beach!" He said and I rolled my eyes. I dropped the towel and when I went to turn around I felt Ethan list me up.
"Ethan" I yelled and he carried me into the house.
"You've been very rebellious. Now you're going to be punished." He said and threw me into the bed and quickly climbed on top of me.
"Ethan you don't control what I-"
"Nuh uh baby girl. I'm going to be the one talking tonight. You're going to be the one moaning. Understood?" He asked as he grabbed my arms and tied them up to the headboard.
I've never seen him so ahgresive but honestly it was turning me on more than usual.
"Yes Ethan." He said and I smiled as he kissed me aggressively.
"Good. Now I just want to hear your moans." He growled as he slowly and teasingly undressed me and I was already dripping wet. He smiled and kissed up my chest and roughly grabbed my breast and I moaned out loudly.
"These are mine. Only I can see them." He growled and he bit down on my neck making me gasp.
"Yes Ethan!" I panted and he hovered above me one more. He looked at me as he slid into me and we both moaned out as a pant.
"I'm going to move now babe" He said and I nodded my head and he quickly started to move his hips and mine were naturally rocking back. His hand found my clit and I felt myself close to the edge.
"Ethan I'm close!! Shirt Ethan!!!" I moaned out almost screaming and he followed right after me.
"Babe I just don't want people knowing what I get see here. And I'm sorry if I was too aggressive." He apologized and I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Ethan it's fine! I liked you being rough. I'm sorry that I didn't respect your opinion. No one was around and I just wanted an even tan." I said and he laughed and cuddled with me.
"How about we just have our topless sessions inside the house." He stated and I laughed.
"Fine. This is going to be a fun weekend." I said and he laughed and kissed my head and we then stated to watch movies.

Topless trouble Ethan Dolan smutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara