Laurent and Ty's Wedding

TY's wedding dress in MM

*Year Later*

Jai POV

Ty: Oh I'm so nervous!

Jai: calm down Ty.

We at the church in the dressing room getting us and Ty dressed, and she's so nervous. I'm the maid of honor and Mariah, Kacey,Naya,Natalie and Maya were the bridesmaids and Shay was the flower girl. we were doing her hair and then we would put on her wedding dress.
*40 minutes later*
Reverend Johnson- I now pronounce you Man and Wife you may now kiss the bride. Ty and Laurent kissed. The crowd aww'd .but they didn't stop kissing.

Micah: Wait until the honeymoon.

Everyone laughed, Ty and Laurent walked down the aisle together, then me and Larry,and the rest.

*reception*

Laurent and Ty stood up.

Laurent: Excuse me, everyone turned and looked at them.

Laurent: I am so glad that I am now married to this beautiful, sweet, sexy, down to earth woman, I have never been in love with someone so much before.He kissed Ty.

Laurent: And I have a surprise for Mrs. Burgeons.

Larry: Monster!

Wait the only person the twins call monster is...

Ty: Babe you brought Beyonce!

Beyonce: Congrats Twin and Ty I hope the rest of your lives will be great together.

She started singing"Halo" and then "Countdown".

Laurent went down and hugged her after she was done with both songs.

Laurent: Thank you so much.

Beyonce: You welcome.

Larry came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

Larry: Cant wait for that to be us. We looked at our siblings cutting the cake and feeding it to each other

Jai: I know I'm proud of my baby sister..