madison beer

Ok so I have a lot to say about her.
So I first found out about Madison about a year ago and I absolutely HATED HER!!! I read things about her doing porn and shit, which made me dislike her even more. I hated her because she was I guess like "sexual" with Hayes, Carter, Cam and now Jack Gilinsky. I didn't like the way that she was using them, even though the guys didn't see it. She also exposed nudes, which made her case worse.
I then started following Madison opinion pages, and I found out more things about her, like how she photoshops some of her pictures. In the pic that I inserted, I just feel like Madison needs to smile more because she looks so so soooo much better. I'm not going to lie, she pretty. But when she does weird faces like in the second pic at the top, I don't like it. I think she doesn't look good.
When I figured out that Madison was dating Gilinsky, I WAS FURIOUS! I'm not going to lie, I despised her now. But
then I realized that if Jack is happy with Madison that is great. I began to lose some tension against her, but not all.
Then I saw a video of her standing up to one of her "enemy fans" idk what to call her. This person was saying how she wanted to kill Madison, and Madison stood up to her. I then gained a lot of respect for Madison. Although I still don't really like Madison all that much, I have gained a lot of respect for her. You can't erase the past like the porn and nudes, but I think she is becoming a better person.
Hi guys it's alyssa. So I'll prolly do a pt 2 to this because I didn't fit everything into this that I wanted to. I don't like super long rants, so I will most likely in the future make them shorter than this
Make sure to vote and comment if you wanna add something! Thanks guys!
Alyssa