Chapter 1: The Move to Cali

{ Your POV }

"Calista hurry up! You wouldn't want us to miss our flight because of you now would you?" My mom yelled from down the stairs. Did I mention she's one of those "freak out if you're one minute late" type of people.

"Alright mommy I'm almost done !" I called back. Yes I call my mom mommy, got a problem?

"Let's go squirt." Micah said as he passed my room. "Alright alright. Calm your balls." I said. I grabbed my 2 suitcases and 3 duffel bags and headed downstairs. When I was coming down, I saw little Dereck struggling with his bags. "Do you need help Der?" "No! I got this. I know what I'm doing" he answered matter-of-factly. "Alright suit yourself." I said and started to leave. "Wait" he shouted. "Can you please help me with my little black suitcase?" "Of course. That's what I thought haha."

We all put our bags into the truck and checked off everything that we had on our mom's little checklist. She's so organized, sometimes.

"Are you guys ready?" She asked. "Woohoo!!" Was all we could say. She turned on the radio and Bugatti by Ace Hood was on. The next thing you know, Micah flips a suitcase off his lap and yells "TURN UP" and we all join in and sing "I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGATTI! Yea! ". We did this to every song that we knew after this.

~At The Airport~

We got all of our passports ready, went through security, and put our luggage onto the luggage roller. Now we're just sitting down waiting for them to call our flight.

Soon we all get hungry so Catiya offers to buy us all food from Burger King. Of course Micah's greedy self got the most food out of all of us. "Why'd you get so much food fatty?" Macrayah asked as we were eating. "Big people have to be strong and eat a lot. You wouldn't know about that skinny Minnie" Micah retaliated. We all just rolled our eyes playfully at him.

As we were eating I looked over and noticed someone wearing a MSFTS hoodie. I told everybody at the table and Dereck said "cool". "Why don't you go over there and try to make him your boyfriend" Micah said as he started making kissy noises. "Haha shut up Micah!" I said. Catiya had gone back to the chairs to study since she was going to college in the fall. She got accepted into NYU and is trying to get a BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) degree in dance and theater. I love Catiya because me and her have the same interests, so she helps me with dancing, and she helps me with my auditions and Tryouts.

"Flight 421 to California is now boarding. Flight 241 to California is now boarding." The announcer said over the intercom. We threw all of our trash away, got our bags, and headed towards the plane entrance. We gave the lady our tickets and boarded the plane. We argued about who got to sit where for about 2 minutes. In the end, I got the window seat, Dereck got the middle seat, and Micah got the end seat. Mom, Macrayah, and Catiya sat on the row across from us. "California here I come😁!" I tweeted. Soon the flight attendant did the routinely procedures of telling us what to do in case of emergencies and what California was like. After about 10 minutes the pilot came on and asked everyone to turn off all electronics and shortly after, we took off.

California here we come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the terrible chapter, I'm a terrible writer. I will try to make this story better! Comment if you wanna see something in the story or anything.