-Chapter Nine-

@Louis_Tomlinson: @NiallOfficial what exactly did you give me to drink last night?

@NiallOfficial: @Louis_Tomlinson I think the real question is what didn’t I give to you…

@Louis_Tomlinson: @NiallOfficial oh god…

@1dfollowme863895: @Louis_Tomlinson Is it true that you're obsessed with dolphins, Niall: Whales, Liam: Turtles and Zayn: Sharks? Or do you just prefer seamen?

@CumAtMe1D69: @Louis_Tomlinson I heard that a homeless guy chased you naked down the streets… is that true?

@ZouisSexTape358: @NiallOfficial @Louis_Tomlinson wanna give me some of that shit?

@LouisSassBomb845: @NiallOfficial @Louis_Tomlinson FOLLOW ME PLZ  AND FATHER ME CHILDREN

--------------------------------------

Stories

One Directions Zayn Malik Carried home after humping Michael Bubl…

Zayn Malik is usually one to keep his control I public, but it seems him like the other boys of One Direction have let their inner youths out… on Michael buble’s leg…

Sugarscrape.com

Adele bought to tears as her dress catches fire on stage during performa…

Adele performed her new single ‘Feel my hips, see my tummy’ at the VMAs and was bought to tears as her dress caught fire. Apparently not every celebrities like th…

CelebNews.com

Rihanna asked to colaberate with popular boy band One Direction, Sim…

Rumours state that Rihanna has recently been in contact with Simon Cowell asking if she could colab with the boys of one direction. Our source states that Rihanna was…

UnrealityTV.com

--------------------------------------

To: Harry [2.43p.m 27/02/13]

Oh my god, I am so sorry about last night! Niall gave me this drink and it turns out it had Rum, Vodka, wine and tequila In it, and I topped it off with a red bull… I’ve never been so hungover but this is so embarrassing… sorry

To: Harry [2.44p.m 27/02/13]

And I’m not usually a top either

To: Harry [2.44p.m 27/02/13]

Not that I’m not open to that

To: Harry [2.45p.m 27/02/13]

Lol open…