day before school

excuse the spelling and grammmer the editor i was using quit im  doing the best i can  for now.

I snapped out of my flashback,ive been having way too mant of those lately I really do wonder who was in that car .who was responsible for what happened to me and my dad and why did they run?

I looked out my window I see two really cute guys that were talking then one of them pointed to my house.I couldnt help but wonder what they were talking about.

they looked about my age one was really cute he had light blond hair but a very stern face, the other one had black brownish hair and amazing body structure he looked not like a player but boyfriend material the one with blond hair took out his phone he looks klike a player but he is truly a hottie.

**************************ANTHONYS **************P.O.V*****************************

Watch it justin you almost smacked me with that crappy hair.

Hey dont offend my hair blondie

Chillax blond rocks by the way

Yyeah yeah whatever

So whos your new neighbor justin?

He looked at me with a quizical expression what excatly are talking about dude?

Did you not see the huge moving truck next door and the moving people repeatedly  putting boxes in it or are just blind dude?

Wha.. holy crap when did the other people move out ?

Yesterday you retard.

Oh yeah now I remember I seen the other family move in yesterday, they had 1 daughter cute small she had brown wavy hair looked kind of shy  didnt say anything when she was out here then there was a jock maybe a year or two older and this weird old lady who looked like a drunk.

Is the girl hot enough for me or is she just average?

Justin looked at me amused, arent you dating like 3 girls and I know your cheating on all of them.

Pfft im hurt its like um six girls and yes I am cheating on all of them.

So why are you hurt?

That you would think that im only dating like three girls I would like to see the day when I  Anthony Howard would only date three girls because I would pay so to see that.

Huhhhh help cant breath I think your ego is suffocationg me.

Jealous much.

Why exactly would i be jealous of you ?

Hello six girlfriends

Im not jealous theres a reason for that its called self respect unlike you I have it besides im waitng for a girl I actually like not just a one night stands like you.

*Beep beep* oh I gotta go justin cherry needs me to comfort her.

And what is so comforting about your ugly face.

Its not my face shes intrested in.  

your absoluteley disgusting shouted justin as i walked away