Chapter 4

Jake slipped his hands into his pockets as they walked from the bus stop.
"Hey Mil, do you still want to go to the movies today, my brother can drive us there?" He looked at her hopefully. "In this," she said while looking down in her cloths. "Trust me, you look cute enough in that," he purred. "T-thanks.. We can go today, that is if your brother agrees," she smiled at him. "I'll ask as soon as possible," he said while picking up his pace. She gave him an evil grin and spoke up,"You wanna race?" Almost everyone in their school knew that winning in a race against Mil was near impossible but he accepted the challenge. "Ready, set," she began.
"GO," he finished for her while taking off. Mils laugh rang loudly as she started to run, catching up to him in no time. "No fair! You have to give me a head start," he breathed heavily while trying to speed up. "Nope, you should've said that before," she said while running ahead of him. In one minute Jake caught up to her, hands on his knees, he gasped for air as she sat down on the steps of his porch. "Good job," she said while standing up. "Let's just go inside now," he wheezed while opening the door for her,"Ladies first." Mil smiled and curtsied,"Why thank you my good sir." They both grinned at each other while walking into the house, Jake quickly kicked away some cloths from the day before. "So big," she said while looking around. "I know, sometimes I think it's too big sometimes," he responded.
"Where's your brother?"
Almost instantly after she said that, a loud voice called out,"Who the hell did you bring home with you little crap?!"
"Remember that girl I told you about," Jake shouted.
"Yea, what about her?"
"I brought her home with me, we wanna know if you can bring us to the movies."
"Yea, as long as you pay for the gas," his brother said while walking down the stairs, when Mil saw him her heart stopped.
He had shaggy blond hair, bright blue eyes, a sharp jawline, he was muscular, his chest and shoulders where broad, and she bet he had a six pack under his shirt. "Okay, I think I have enough money saved up," Jack muttered while thinking. "So you're Mil," his brother said to her.
"Y-yes, what's your name?"
He laughed,"I'm Luke."
She felt her cheeks grow hot as he kept talking. He's way out of my league, plus I already have Jake, Mil thought silently.
"Let's hurry up and go! I know a good movie that is starting in thirty minutes," Jake said, interrupting her thoughts.
"Let me change first," Luke muttered while walking back upstairs to change. "Hurry up," Jake yelled after him. "Wow," Mil breathed out while watching. "Something wrong?"
"N-no!" "Whatever you say," he sighed.
"Alright! Let's get this show on the road," Luke said while jogging down the stairs. He had changed into dark baggy jeans, black and red high tops, and a loose shirt that read,"Sexy's back." She hid her face slightly while the brothers talked.
"Come on, let's just go," Jake said, slightly annoyed. "Okay, c'mon," Luke said. Jake put his arm around her shoulders as they walked out to his brother's black 2015 Jeep. Jake cheered as his brother took off, turning the radio.
///////////////\\////\////\///
Sorry if this chapter sucked! I kind of rushed it. I'll be going back through this book and editing it. Thanks for reading!