Chapter 19-Breakup?

~Mia POV~

My arms couldn't carry so many text books at one time! My hands let go of the books and they fell onto the table.

"Are you ok?", Nick asked me. I smiled,"Yep. I'm fine. Now let's get to working!" I sat down and opened my laptop. "Okay...so we are almost done! All we need to do is make something from that time." Nick was silent for a while then he said,"How about we make ninja costumes! For the both of us!", he screamed. I laughed and hit his arm.

"That would be cool! Come on! Let's go to the closet and get our supplies!"

~~~~

I opened the closet and took out a box. "What's in here?", Nick asked. "This is the cloth that we will use to make our costumes."

I picked up the big heavy box and struggled to the couch. "Let me carry it this time.", Nick said as he grabbed the box. He set it on the table and opened it.

I grabbed some black cloth and handed some to Nick. "This would be good.", I said. "Let's get to work!"

~~~~

"Ok. I am finally done with the mask!", Nick said showing it to me. I smiled. "This is gonna be so cool."

Nick grabbed the scissors and cut some cloth. "Oh shit!", he screamed grabbing his finger. "You cut yourself don't you?"

He looked at me with an innocent face while sucking on his finger. I grabbed some cloth."Here, I'll wrap this around your finger." He handed me his hand as I wrapped the piece of cloth around it. He looked at me and smiled.

"Ha, why are you looking at me in that way?", I asked giggling. He ran his fingers through his hair. "You're just so pretty.", he said blushing. I kissed his cheek which made his cheeks turn even redder.

"We should take a break for a little bit.", he said getting up. "Let's go outside!", I screamed as I ran to the backyard. "Nick! Watch this!", I said as I began to juggle a soccer ball. He walked to me. "Nice Mia. What's your record?", he asked. "125", I said proudly.

He smiled and said,"I wish I could play soccer. It looks really cool and fun." "Well Nick, it's not just fun. It's legit.", I said walking up to him. He laughed. He looked up for a second then back at me.

"Got you!", he screamed as he picked me up. "Nick! Stop stop!", I laughed. He brought me to the pool. "Don't you dare!", I screamed. He smiled. He put me down in front of the pool. He did that thing with his eyes that made me stop and stare. We looked at eachother for a while until Nick pushed me into the pool!

I came back up with my hair in my face.

"You jerk!", I screamed laughing. I swam to the edge where he was standing.

"Come here." He bent down and began to lean in to kiss me but I grabbed him and pulled him in with me.

"Mia!"

"That's what you get!", I laughed at him. We splashed water at eachother. Everything got silent and he swam to me. I got pulled closer to him as he began to lean in a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him quickly.

I wanna try something.", he said. "What is it?", I asked him. "Go underwater and kiss me.", he said. I nodded as I went underwater. I opened my eyes and looked at him. We got closer and our lips touched. I went back up and said,"It's getting dark." "Come on. Let's go inside."

I got out from the side of the pool. "Oh my I'm so wet.", I said. Nick took off his shirt and looked at me. "Take it off."

I nodded and unbuttoned my flannel shirt. I was wearing a tank top under. We walked inside and up to my room. "You can borrow one of my brothers shirts.", I told Nick throwing him one of my brothers shirts. "Thanks. You wanna go to my house? We can play video games?!", he said happily. I smiled and nodded.

~~~~

"Dad I'm home!", Nick screamed. We walked into his house and I to his room. "My clothes is still really wet.", I said shivering.

"You wanna wear my clothes?", he asked laughing. "Sure!" I went to the bathroom to change and came out wearing one of Nick's t-shirts and his boxers. "Comfy!", I said hugging him. He was wearing sweatpants and my brothers shirt.

~~~~

Nick handed me a Xbox control and sat down on his couch. I slowly walked into his game room.

"Woah, this place is huge!", I said sitting next to him. He smiled. "You wanna play call of duty?", he asked. "Sure."

He put it in and we began to shoot and kill people. I laughed and laughed to whatever Nick said.

"You're good at this!", he said smiling. "Well I did grow up with my brother and my two cousins Devon and Jarod. Basically life with boys.", I said. Nick changed the game to the TV channel and he leaned back.

"Hey Nick. I made some pizza!", Mr.Robinson said barging in on us. I looked at him and smiled.

His facial expression looked quite odd. "Uh Nick. Who's this?", he asked Nick. Nick swallowed hard. "This is Mia. Mia Castro." "Is she your....girlfriend?", he asked.

Nick looked down. "Yea....", he whispered.

"Nicholas John Robinson! You know the rules! Remember what Paul told us after you turned 16!", he shouted at Nick. Nick's eyes began to water. "Sorry dad.", Nick whispered. He rubbed his eyes and sniffled his tears away.

"Mia I'm sorry, Nick will take you home.", Mr.Robinson told me. He gave a mad look at Nick and walked out the room. I looked at Nick. "What's happening?", I whispered. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked into his eyes.

He looked up. "Come on. I'll walk you home so I can tell you. My dad can't know about this.", he said getting up.

I followed him down the stairs and out to his front yard. He held my hand as we began to walk. "Um, my dad is really strict about me dating girls."

"Ok...but who's Paul?", I asked. "Paul is my agent. He told my parents when I was 11 that being an actor wouldn't be easy. And that when I turned 16, I was never aloud to date girls that aren't actors. Because other haters could do something to you."

I looked down. "So this means....that...we have to break up?", I asked him crying a bit. He sighed. "I'll try to convince my dad."

We stopped in front of my house and faced eachother. "Listen Mia, I don't ever want to leave you.", he whispered looking down. I smiled a bit. "Yea, I don't ever want to leave you either." I hugged him and never let him go. He kissed me quickly.

"I guess I'll see you at school." "Bye...Nick.",I said back.

I stood there watching him disappear into the darkness of the streets back to his house. I ran into my house and up to my room. I slammed the door and jumped onto my bed. I buried my face into my pillow.

How is this possible? I laid there in disappointment for a while. I looked down at my shirt. Well actually, Nick's shirt. Since it was so big, I hugged it.

It still had the smell of his cologne. I can't believe I'm laying in my own bed wearing my boyfriends shirt and boxers. I covered my self with blankets and cried my self back to sleep.

Hey Guys!
I start school on Monday!😭Nooooooooooooooooo. This vacation went by so freaking quickly. For those of you guys who start in September, you guys are lucky. You don't know how it feels to start in August.
~Kassie