She had become vital in our operation and for once I was glad that she had talked me into allowing her to come along. Everyone else had agreed to allow her to help out in the beginning but from the start I didn't want her to get hurt, knowing who exactly we were fighting against. There was always a chance that any one of us could get hurt but I didn't want to be responsible for her being harmed. Too much had already happened to her.

It was her past, though, which had driven her to work so hard to help us. It was the fact that her parents were still missing that encouraged her to be the best little witch she could be. Which in turned motivated us to do what we needed to do as well. There was no way I'd let her do all this work and then we slacked off in the end. We were going to end this and soon.

"Let's go." Eva whispered into the night breaking me out of my thoughts. I nodded to her as we crept back in the shadows of the forest. The night was our cover as we hid between the trees and Set transported us back home. Once there Eva collapsed on the floor, exhausted from all her work.

"You did good kid." Set praised her.

"Thanks." She beamed up at him weakly. "I'm going to sleep. Don't wake me unless there's an attack." She demanded as she rolled over onto her stomach and pushed herself up off the floor before heading upstairs. As she drudged her way upstairs the sound of loud thumps echoed as a large body flew down the stairs. A large blur of fur launched itself at us attacking both Set and I.

The warmth and wetness of the large tongue slobbering all over my face was enough to want to shove my beautiful mate off of me. He had stayed home because he didn't want to slow us down while we were delivering the packages. No matter how many times we told him he would only be a help he refused to go and said he'd simply wait for us at home. Usually he would attack us in his human form with loads of kisses and hugs but tonight was different.

"Get off of us you big fur ball!" I shouted as I jabbed Owen in the side. He was big enough as a wolf that it was uncomfortable whenever he did this. He simply yipped in response but did nothing to comply with my wishes. I couldn't help but laugh as I he nuzzled his large wolfish face into Set's face causing him to blow all the fur in his face out.

"Seriously Owen! I can't breathe." He whined.

"Time to get up babe. I doubt you want to kill your mates." I laughed as pushed him in his side encouraging him to roll off of me. He relented and rolled to the side allowing us to get up from the floor. He sat back on his haunches and stared at us, panting with his tongue lolled out the side of his mouth.

"I guess you're happy we're back." Set smiled as he reached down scratching behind Owen's ears. His eyes closed and he tilted his head further into Set's hand. "Why are you in your wolf form?"

'Me and daddy number two went for a run.' He explained. Set shot me a look, silently asking which one that was. It was cute watching him try to figure out our weirdness from time to time.

"That's Damien." I explained for him and he simply nodded his head in understanding as he continued to scratch behind Owen's ears.

"Alright..." I spoke up pushing Owen's face from Set's hand. "It's been a long night how about we go get some sleep?" I questioned as Owen tried to nip at my fingers, clearly upset at being separated from our mate before he was ready. I laughed at his attempts before shifting myself and allowing Xerxes full reign to chase our mate upstairs.

Set traipsed up the stairs behind us full of laughter as we horsed around nipping at each other. With a lot of effort and some cursing from our dads we finally made it to our room where we quieted down for the night. Owen shifted and climbed into bed completely naked stirring some inner need within me and Set followed closely behind after stripping off all his clothes.