Suite up.

The next morning, Natalie had woken up from a deep sleep. It was weird knowing her mother now. Not a bad weird. But a good weird.

She moved her head to regain comfort, and remembered that Natasha stayed with her last night. Natalie moved her head to look up, and saw her mom smiling warmly down at her.

"Morning sleepy head." Natasha whispered.

"Hi." Natalie mumbled back, dropping her head again and closed her eyes. "What time is it?"

"7 am, don't worry you've got a few hours to get ready." Natasha said.

Natalie sat up, and rested her back on the back of the bed. "You sleep ok?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah." Natalie answered through a yawn. Natalie then noticed she dog teddy, the one she had all her life, was on the floor. So, she bent over and picked it up. Once she place it on her bed, Natasha smiled.

"You still have him?" She asked, remembering the day Natalie got him.

"Yeah, it was the only thing I managed to save." Natalie said, as she played with the ears of the teddy.

"He was always your favourite when you were little. You always took him everywhere." Natasha laughed at the memories.

"Really?" Natalie asked, keen to know her past.

"Yep. You always got upset when you didn't have him with you. Do you remember how you got him?" Natasha asked.

"I'm not quite sure. I think it was when we went out for a day, I was really young at the time so I don't remember much."

"That's right. I took you to the park for the first time, and you were shire of talking to the other kids, but when you saw him...you talked to him none stop." Natasha smiled, and Natalie giggled.

"What was I like when I was younger?"

"You were the most quiet, sweetest, most sneaky child I knew." Natasha said. "But you were the most beautiful, and you still are." Natalie smiled at her. "What do you remember?"

Natalie looked back up at her mother and signed. "I remember being loved. That I knew I was safe and I had everything I wanted." She smiled. "I must you so much, mom."

Natasha pulled her into enough tight embrace, rubbing her hand down her back. "I must you too, ребенок." She said, and dropped a kiss on Natalie's head.
*****

Soon after, the mother and daughter got up and got ready for the day. Natalie got changed into the uniform she would wear for her mission (pic at top). She brushed her hair back, and covered her head with a Bennie, and slipped on her leather jacket.

Once she thought she was ready, Natalie made her way down to where they would be meeting. Natalie found a storage room, where Brook, Ava, Fury and all the Avengers were waiting.

"Ok girls, if you're going out there, then you need to protect yourself." Fury said.

"Are we gonna have guns?" Brook asked excitement.

"Slow down there sweetheart." Tony warned, and Natalie smirked.

"So agent, get yourself suite up." Fury ordered. The three did as they were told, all three of them grabbed a pistol each, Natalie grabbed another gun, and a couple throwing knifes. Ava took hold of a larger gun and a few small bombs. Brook picked up a dagger and a Static Glove (a glove that passes an electric current to shock/ kill someone).

Natalie looked around a little more, when her eyes landed on some she liked the look off. A beautiful black motorcycle (pic at top). She walked over, and ran her hand over the seat.

"Your not thinking of taking that, are you?" Clint asked.

"What if I am?"

"Well...your err..."

"You think I can't ride it because I'm a 15 year old girl." Natalie asked.

"No!" Clint said.

"Yes it is."

"Well it is a high advance bike. It would take some work to control it." Steve said.

"And you all think I can't. I was trained in the KGB! I think j can handle a bike." Natalie said, pulling the bike along with her.

Everyone made their way out. Natalie placed her motorbike to the side so it could be taken to the plane, when she heard her name being called. "Natalie!"

"Oh, hey Seth." She smiled.

"I just came to wish you luck." He smiled back.

"That's sweet of you. Thanks." Natalie said, then she saw Brook, Ava and even her mom watching them.

"I was wondering, when you get back maybe we could go out for the day?" Seth asked, slightly blushing.

"Err, yeah! I'd like that."

"Really?"

"Why not?" She asked.

"Great! Well, I'll see you when you get back." He smiled and walked off.

Natalie smiled as he went away, then Brook and Ava came running over. "Tell! Tell! Tell!" Brook ordered.

"Well, he asked me to go out for a day."

"And you said..."

"I said yes." Natalie smiled. Both girls laughed in joy, and soon walked over to their parents before they went on board, so Natalie saw Natasha walking over to her.

"Hi." Natalie smiled.

"Hey, you be careful out there. I've only just you back, I'm not loosing you again." Natasha said, placing her hands on Natalie's arms.

"Aren't you coming with us?"

"Not today, but I will tomorrow with the others." She smiled. Natalie nodded and hugged her mom.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too ребенок." She smiled, and kissed the side of her head. "Be careful.

"I will."

"Agent Valentine! It's time!" One of the agents called out.

"Remind me to get my name changed when I get back." Natalie laughed as she walked away, and Natasha laughed as well as she waved her off.

Natalie climbed into the plane, and saw the confused faces of Brook and Ava. "What?"

"What was that about?" Ava asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Since when did you and Agent Romanoff get close?" Brook asked.

Natalie signed and fully turned to them. "Ok, I need to tell you two something..."