RED

POV of a Teacher

There was a huge hurricane coming in our school, of course the principal had to dismiss the class. But me as a teacher I had to do my job I need to check exams and papers. The hurricane wasn't even that big yet, so I stayed for a lil more than 30 minutes and it was a mistake that I even stayed there knowing there's a hurricane coming, the hurricane got worse and stormed up a bit, the only one who's left in this school is me and the guards.
So I stayed the night here at the school, I was in the 2nd floor, but every hour I always get up, and get the feeling that somebody is watching me. That is odd, thinking that nobody's left around here, so i got curious and peeped at the peephole "strange" i muttered, all i can see was red but i kept thinking it was the students who painted this red, i went back to sleep. The next day I checked the peephole outside and there's no sign of red paint, I went down and asked the guard if he felt strange during the night in that building, he asked me why and I told him that I saw something red in the peephole. He stared at me for a second and shivered. "you see, I don't visit that building anymore. when I was working here, the first nights. I saw an old lady, with red eyes."
That was not red paint, it was her eyes.
We're staring at each other.

- end