The Accidental Meeting Part 2

Note: This events written in this chapter never happened in Slamdunk. This chapter is the scene of the fight of Shohoku vs Shoyo. Again these scenes never happened in Slamdunk history.

Mitsui POV

After our match with Shoyo, the starting five of Shohoku team including me slept in the waiting/locker room. I was the first one to wake up. I admit, I was really nervous when the game started. Good thing we won the game. Because if we lose, I might not have the opportunity to play basketball again. And thanks to Coach Ansai, I became a MVP of basketball which I will never forget. I need a drink. I opened the door and found a vendo machine. I got my money and started using the vendo machine. I started drinking after I got the drink. I then noticed someone walking towards my direction. I saw a girl in a varsity jacket. The face of the girl looks familiar to me. "Huh, oh, you're the one from last night am I right?" the girl said as she points her finger to me and runs towards me. "Um, yeah." I said as I put my hand on the back of my neck. "Wait a second, Shohoku 14, does that mean you're a, player of Shohoku basketball team?" she asked as I looked at my basketball shirt. "Oh, y-yeah." I said as I looked at her varsity jacket. It had a lettering on it. RYONAN, that's what it said. "So you're from Ryonan High huh?" I asked as she nodded. "Yes, I'm also part of the basketball team of Ryonan. I'm the co-manager of them. I'm Jena Suzuki." she said as she lends her hand to me. "Oh uh, I'm Hisashi Mitsui, shooting guard of Shohoku Basketball Team. I'm in the 4th year by now." I said as she smiled sweetly. "So that's means you're my senpai and I'm you're kouhai." she said as I continued drinking my cola. "Mitchi boy!" I heard someone call me. And I think I know who it is. "Mitchi boy, we saw how great you was at the court, you were really fantastic! *sob sob* you really can say that you improved." Hotta said as he and his gang cried and hugged me. "Stop crying you guys. And don't hug me in front of someone, it's embarrassing." I said frustratedly. "Hehehe don't worry, for me it's kinda cute. We'll, I have to go now. Bye Mitsui-senpai!" Jena said as she waves her hand at me and leaves again. "Huh, who's that?" one of Hotta's gang member asked. "Is she you're new girl huh Mitchi boy?" Hotta asked with a teasing smile while he uses his arm to tease me more. "Shut up, I just met her in the streets last night. And for your information she not my new girl and I barely don't have one." I said as he puts his pointer finger together with the his other pointer finger. "I was just joking." Hotta said innocently. "Ugh whatever. Let's just go now. The others are still sleeping. I don't wanna wake them up nor wait for them so we should tale our leave now." I said as I got my duffle bag and left with Hotta and his gang. When we got to the train station, I saw Jena again, but she was with someone. Wait a minute, Sendoh, I heard that he is the ace player of Ryonan. Why is Jena with him?