1.02.

1.02

Even through the darkest hour, I'll care for you
- unknown (aka made by me..)

ARDENT LOOKED AT THE THREE VAMPIRES in the room, disbelief evolving her face. "So, you are telling me, that when I died, there was another group of vampires. But they're the Originals, ones before me or either of you?" She questioned, her eyes trailing upon every one.

"Except for me, been here longer as a vampire." Katherine said, her dark brown eyes were set as a glare on me, a scowl placed upon her lips.

"Okay, so one of the Originals, which is a hybrid, wanted your witch to turn me back to life. But she couldn't because it would mess up the balance, which I can understand. So all of you guys decided to let me have a burial and give a letter to my parents?" She questions, earning a nod from the three. "Are you fucking crazy?"

Damon looked at her with a confused look, "What?"

"You give a letter to my mother and father, like you couldn't walk up to the door, knock, and say 'oh, I am terribly sorry, but it involves your daughter'?" Ardent questions, standing up from her original sitting spot. "That's it, I'm going."

"Going where?" Stefan shouted as Ardent walked closer to the door.

Looking back one last time, she gave him a scoff, "The place you said I couldn't go to. My parents."

With the door slammed shut, the trio looked at each other, silence upon them. "So, who is going to bring her back?" Katherine asked, earning a distress look from both brothers. "What? Its just a simple question."

----------

Ardent looked around the graveyard, searching for a grave plot that said 'WILSON'. All she wanted was to see, if not, apologize for not being the perfect daughter and for not being there when she was most certainly alive. Wandering around, Ardent saw a figure with light brown curly hair, but dubbed it as seeing things and carried on with her search.

"What are you doing here?" The figure asked, sounding commanding. Ardent looked at the figure, shaking her head,"Well, if isn't that obvious, I'm looking for my parents grave."

"Why?"

She looked around till she saw the plot, walking faster to it. "To say that I'm sorry... for not being the perfect daughter with the perfect arrow aiming and for not being there when I was most very alive."

The figure took one glance at her and it clicked, the Somlijah. The girl from way back. "I thought you were dead.."

------------

Short filler chapter, I know, and a very very late chapter, so go on ahead and kill me.

But Ardent meets Klaus the "first" time since she has died. And some things will be changed a little, just expect that.

Next chapter: flashback, more information, and Mystic Grill