Chapter 2

"Dude! Just let me go with my mom I won't tell!"

He laughed, "that's what they all say honey, don't test me!"

"Im not testing you just let me go!"

"Keep your mouth shut! You hear me? I saw you guys pulling out from your driveway I know where you freaking live!"

"I don't give a crap! Let me go!"

"Do you even know who I am kid?"

"No"

"Im Terry Carmen! Do you Ever Listen to the damn news?!"

"Not really, no"

He sighed. "What's your name?"

"Addy... "

"You full name."

"Addison Hill... "

"Okay. Listen Addison. Im taking you to a house, if you just Listen to what me and my guys say, you'll be fine okay?"

"Okay...."

He pulled up to a huge house. "You live here....?"

"Nope."

I saw a three men come out of the house. "What the hell is this?" A man screamed.

Terry pushed me out of the car and held both of my hands behind my back. "We got a hostage."

"No, no no no! Why? Its bad enough that were stealing crap from another house! And we already have one hostage! We dont need another! Let her go!"

The another man looked at him, "its to late James, She is going to tell dude."

"I won't tell. But if you don't let me go, my Mom will call the cops and tell them her license plate. And the cops will track you guys down." I said.

James groaned. "Really Terry? You really did it this time!"

"Dude calm the hell down! Okay?"

"No you calm down!"

"You both need to stop yelling! Can we just go inside please?" Another guy said.

"Leo's right. Go inside and I'll be inside in a second I just need to get something, Jay grab her would you?"

Jay walked over to me and grabbed one of my hands. He lead me inside of the house. It was huge. He sat me down in a chair.

I was crying.

Jay tried not to make eye contact with me. I tried to remember all four names.

Terry, James, Leo, and Jay.

Jay seemed very young, Maybe in his early twenty's.

Terry came in with rope. "Tie her to the chair."

__________________________________

Catsmilesforbandits_