Late Xmas Special: Ichikawa Zanakurou x Reader

Aya: Hello everyone. This is requested and dedicated to HumorousPink11. She is also my classmate. I do not own any series of IE and its characters. Enjoy!

You were shopping in the mall with Aoi, Midori and Akane to prepare for the Christmas ball. Everyone in the soccer club and the Earth Eleven are coming. You were a manager in Earth Eleven and a Defender in Raimon Soccer Club. It has been a few years since you last saw the others. After the match against the aliens, almost everyone went into separate ways. You and the others went through a lot of clothing stores and you still can't find a dress for you to wear at the ball.

"C'mon f/n. It's not hard to find a dress for you," Midori said.

"Well, all of the dresses that I've seen so far doesn't suit my style," you replied.

"You just want to impress him don't you?" Aoi said teasingly.

You blushed at her response, "No! I want to look decent that's all!"

"You like him, dont you?" Midori said.

"You two look cute together," Akane added.

"Let's just find a dress for me," you said as you walk into the store.

-Time skip-

"How about this one?"

"No too frilly."

"This one."

"Too sparkly."

"How about this one? This looks pretty."

"Nah. Not my style."

"Just pick a dress already."

"Just a sec."

You checked the dresses in the store. While checking the dresses, something caught your eyes. It was a simple red puffy tube dress with a black belt.

"I'll try this one."

You went into a fitting room and changed into it. You went outside the fitting room to ask them about the dress.

"Is it okay?" You asked them.

"It's perfect!"

"So pretty!"

"He will definitely like it, you now,"

You blushed at their reaponses.

-Meanwhile-

He was checking out the stores. He was none other than Ichikawa Zanakurou, one of the striker of Earth Eleven and the love of y/n's life. When he was checking out the store, a certain store caught his eye. He blushed as he saw you wearing the dressed you chose.

'She still looks beautiful after all this years' he thought as he walked away from that store.

-Time for the Christmas Ball-

You were now wearing the red puffy dress that you bought along with the silver sandals that you bought. You got the presents that you bought for them too.

'Time to go to the ball' you thought as you wore your f/c coat and head off to the location.

-Time skip-

You are now at location of the Christmas ball. You gulped because you are nervous, at the same time, excited to see them. You took a deep breath and went inside.

As you walked inside the room, someone tapped your shoulder.

"Y/n, is that you?" A familiar voice asked you.

You turned around to see Sakura behind you.

"Hi, Sakura. I missed you!" You said as you hug her. She hugged you back.

"We have a lot of catching up to do,"

-Time skip-

All of you girls are chatting about your life, events, etc. Then the topic was suddenly changed about who's your crush.

"So, y/n. Do you still like him?" Sakura asked you.

You blushed and replied, "N-No, I do not."

"She's in denial."

"No, I'm not. I hate him!"

"You know what they say, 'The more you hate the more you love'. Haha"

You were about to yell when the music started playing. Some of the boys asked the some of the girls to dance with them and they agreed. Tenma is dancing with Aoi, Shindou was dancing with Akane, Kyouske was dancing with Midori, Matatagi was dancing with Sakura and Kousaka was dancing with Konoha.

You just sat down on your chair and smiled as you watch your friends enjoying the dance.

"May I dance with you?"

Your thoughts are interrupted with a familiar voice. You look up to see Zanakurou holding up his hand to you. You blushed at him.

"O-Okay. Sure I'll dance with you," then you took his hand and guides you to the dance floor. His hand was holding your hand while his other hand was on your waist. Your hand was holding his hand while your other hand was holding his shoulder.

An awkward silence fell upon to the both of you when Zanakurou broke the silence.

"So how are you?"

"I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm also fine."

Then Zanakurou said something that made you blushed, "You know, I have always thought that you are always beautiful."

"Eh?! But I'm not that pretty," you pouted.

"I have a gift for you that can make you happy, y/n."

"Then what is it?" You asked.

Zanakurou whispered something in your ear. Your eyes widened as you blushed because he whispered that,
"I always loved you, y/n."

Then he started to lean closer to your face till your lips touch his. Your heart was beating fast as he was kissing you. You kissed him back. The kiss lasted a few seconds and both of you pulled away. Soon enough, you were pulled into a hug by Zanakurou.

"I love you, y/n. Also, Merry Christmas."

"I love you too, Zanakurou. Thank you for the gift and Merry Christmas."