What?

My cousin Madilynne is doing Amelia's side of the story, and I'm writing Madilynne's part, so basically we are doing each other's part. Her wattpad name is madilynne_cdb, Vote and comment if you want, P.s. the video is really bad I wanted to show you and it's a mermaid sighting look closely at the end ;). Happy Reading!

   "We're moving," my mom blurted out. "What!" my sister yelled. "We're moving toward the beach," she said again. I was daydreaming at the moment. "You're ok with it, right Madilynne," asked my dad. "Huh?" I stared at him blankly. "Are you ok with us moving to the beach," he repeated. "What no! Amelia is here and she'll probably be upset." I yelled. "Amelia is moving with us," said my mom. I silently cheered. My crush was here, that's what I was upset about.

    I ran up to my room which was painted pink. I tapped on the fish tank with my goldfish. I named her Lily a while ago. Lily followed my finger as I moved it around. "Hey little buddy, I wonder if I could take you along," I sadly said to  Lily. Lily looked sad. "Aww, I'll try my best to get you with me," I said. Lily looked excited once more and I noticed something. Could Lily actually hear me? I then remembered I had a emergency portable tank for when we moved. I ran to my closet and brought it out. "Here it is buddy," I said quietly. Lily leaped with joy.