The Meeting

It was 9am precisely when a black car with tinted windows drew up in front of the building that you was working in. The driver got out the car and signalled for you to get in. L had probably found a photo of you on the internet and briefed the driver on what you looked like, which is creepy but it is L. You got in the car as instructed. The seats were cream leather and the interior was pristine. After a short drive you arrived at the Kira Investigation Headquarters without even saying a word to the driver (he looked so serious you had guessed it was best to leave him alone) and got out. You looked up to the top of the building which seemed to be in the clouds. "Must have cost them a fortune," you whispered to yourself.

You entered the building and after a load of security checks you was deemed safe enough to enter. You climbed up a flight of stairs to a room which was full of bright monitors. Each was showing a different part of the building. The whole building must have been under surveillance due to the sheer number of monitors. Then you noticed a figure in the room. He was sitting with his legs up against his chest and his head was resting on his knees. His hair was black and messy and he was absentmindedly chewing his thumb. You walked into the room. The man turned around taking his eyes from the monitor. He had black eyes encircled by a black ring. He must not get any sleep you thought to yourself. He was also very pale. He held out his hand.
"Hello (your alias). I am L but you should call me Ryuzaki."
This was L the famous detective. He wasn't quite what you expected.
"Hello Ryuzaki. It is a pleasure to meet you. I have all the notes I have made on this case in my bag as you requested over email last night."

He took the notes from your hand. Holding them delicately in the corners as if they might tear if he held them any firmer. He chewed on the top of his thumb in concentration.
"Hmmm... This is exactly what on thought on the current case and the evidence we have so far. I think your deductive skills rival my own." He said evaluating your notes.
"Thank you. I'm glad we have both come to the same conclusions. We should hopefully solve this case soon so we can bring Kira to justice." You said defiance in your voice.
"Oh that reminds me," L said
"What?"
"Do you want some cake?"