Declaration of Chores

When in a course of children events, it becomes necessary to not do chores, they must do away with them. Chores are the dreadful pieces of work that children must go through the labor to complete. But when a child does not do chores, new creativity can bloom, for they are not in the dread of doing chores. If the child decides not to do chores it gets punished. But when punished that creativity is killed to never come out again for a long time.

We hold these truths to be evident that all chores are mind crushing labors. Chores were punishments to make child behave, not once a week days , but twice a day. To secure these rights we proclaim that chores should no longer be done. Whenever any form of a chore is seen being done it the right of the children to alter or abolish it. When a long train of chores breaks out, destroying the children's rights, it is their duty, to throw off such chores, and to provide new games for their safety and happiness for their future security. Such has been the patient suffering of these poor children's wails of doing chores, and such is now is the necessity to change this. To prove this, let facts be submitted into the chore filled world.

You have unjustly forced us to sweep a kitchen, and wash the windows.

You have made us clean the dishes late at night when we want to go to bed.

You have made us sweep the garage and chase out all the mice.

You have cut off our communication with the outside world of friends when we have not finished a chore.

You make bigger messes so we have to clean more.

You give us so many chores we have no time for homework.

You make us take out the trash and get a backache.

You make us clean the bathroom and end up stinky.

You have us clean up our bedroom when we just had everything on display.

Nor have we been wanting in attentions to our parents. We have tried tried many things to make things right. We have tried talking to parents but they have turned us down. When we tell you "doing chores is unjust" you laugh and hand us the broom. We have reminded them of the circumstance of how we are human beings too, not be treated differently from others. Parents have been deaf to our words and our actions. We then must do actions, such as these, to make this place a better place.

We, therefore, the children of chore-giving parents, gathered to make a difference in the life of chore giving, somely and publicly declare, that the children of the United States have the right to no longer have to do chores, all actions of forcing children to do any work that is in any form of a chore should be forbidden. We are people in the United States and deserve the right to have a say in how the treatment to children is dealt with. We declare that children should not do chores.

Sincerely

~Everybody that hates chores