She just wanted to stay calm and just block him out but her brain kept flashing her images of the beast she saw him transform into. Her hands were trembling now and then it happened. He transformed into his beast right in front of her. She couldn't believe her eyes. She blinked several times and then in no time he was a human again and was standing there completely naked. She gasped in surprise and closed her eyes tightly. When she opened them again after a few seconds everything was just the way it was. He was still standing there just like before. She realized immediately that her mind was playing tricks with her. She cursed under her breath and shook her head.

She realized that she was just being stupid. He doesn't even see her last night so there is no way that he could ever figure it out that she knows about his secret. She looked at him again only to realize that his head was turned in her direction and he was about to open his eyes. She gulped down her nervousness and made a dash towards her class door. Only when her hand touched the door knob did she release the breath she was holding. She sighed heavily and was about to walk inside when a hand landed on her shoulder. She yelped in surprise, ready to slap the daylights out of that person. Before she could have done anything like that her conscious sent her the most horrific message' What if it's Damien Richards?'

She ignored the thought and turned around slowly and cautiously. She sighed in relief when her eyes landed on some unknown guy standing there smiling down at her. She peeked behind him and felt calm when she found Damien Richards was nowhere in her sight.

She looked at the smiling guy in front of her and just stood there staring at him blankly.

'Hey babes, my name is Michael and you can call me Mike.' He said beaming down at her expecting her to say something. But she just stood there staring at him. She was in no mood to have any conversations right now and moreover the guy standing in front of her was oozing out playboy waves so there is no way  in the hell or back that she would go all friendly with him. She just wanted to dwell inside the comfort of her class.

When he realized that she wasn't going to say anything. He dropped his smirk and casually carried on,     'Come on, please just tell me your name and shake a hand with me. I promise I would leave you alone.' He mouthed the words 'it's a bet' after that.

'Cherryl Carter.' She said in a monotone. She shook his hand firmly just for a few milliseconds before letting it go.

'Thank you so much. You helped me earn 150 dollars. Your lunch is on me.' He said with a huge smirk and walked away before Cherryl could have uttered a word of protest.

She groaned inwardly and finally walked inside her class. She slumped down in her seat and covered her face with her hands. She has been invisible for the last one year then why fate was messing with her now. This was too much to handle for her just in a one day. She sighed and blocked out all her personal problems when her teacher walked into the class. She opened her notebook and drowned herself all the way into her first subject.

She felt a lot calmer after her class was over. Blocking out has always helped her to deal with all her problems. And now that her mind was at ease she was looking forward to the rest of her day.

Her first four classes went by fine and then came the lunch time. She felt lost not knowing that whether she should go to a deserted library where nobody would be able to hear her screams or go to the crowded lunchroom and hide among all the people. And surprisingly today she gladly walked inside the lunch room. She looked around to spot familiar beaming faces of Nicky or Rose but they were absent.

'Maybe they are late.' She thought and went to grab some food.

She picked a plate and walked to join the line, only four people were ahead her. She sighed and started deciding what she's going to get. Fries were her favorite so she will get those or maybe a slice of pizza and a coke. She sighed again and noticed that only three people were left. Suddenly she felt a presence behind her but she didn't bother turning around. She blocked the person standing behind her totally and looked ahead noticing only two people left. She felt the person behind her move close to her almost invading her personal space. She started tapping her foot lightly feeling irritated by the unwanted close proximity. She clenched her teeth and noticed that only one person was left then it was her turn and she will be out of this awkward situation. But then she felt a hard chest press into her back without leaving any space between them. She instantly tensed up when she felt a hot breath on her neck making goose bumps rise all over her skin. She was too shocked to do anything. A person was literally breathing down on her neck. Then his nose touched her skin making her shiver. She wanted to just run from there and never come back. The person in front of her left and she immediately walked further putting some distance between them. She shakily added some fries to her plate, threw some money on the counter and literally ran to an empty table in the far corner of the cafeteria. Only when she was seated properly did she dare look towards the counter only to see none other than Damien Richards walking back to his table with a huge smirk plastered on his face.