Chapter 1

Colin's Pov

I was at football practice we had been doing drills since 7:30 this morning I was worn out practice was almost over but coach wanted to have a quick team meeting.

"Now look ahere' we got a big ass game against the packers next  Tuesday and i've noticed that of few of you have been slacking on some of the drills, now I'm not gonna put up with your bullshit alright. So be prepared for this cause your not gonna shit me again understand?" Coach Harbaugh said

"Yes Coach!" we yelled in unison.

He looked over to me, I was the head captin of the team meaning I was in charge of the plays,which drills we do first and all that other stuff.

"Kaepernick!" he shouted

I stood up and jogged over to the podium located at the front of the football feild.

"What's the plan for tomorrows practice?" Coach asked

"Tomorrow we'll report here at 10:30 we have 5 drills for tomorrow and then around 12 we're going to the bar just as a way of saying Thank You and Good Luck."

Everyone clapped and I went and sat down some of my teammates we're patting me on the back and smiling.

*************
Coach released us to go shower and go home. Practice was finally over with and we barely had anything to do tomorrow.

I took a quick shower and grabbed my bag and waited for my teammate Blaine to come out the locker room. He came out and we walked to his car we we're talking about our last game.

"Man all I'm saying is if coach would quit being difficult and put Bush in the last quarter then we can win this game " Blaine said excitedly

"Yeah, I'll run it by him tomorrow and see what he says."

He nodded and turned on our street he lived right across from me. I hoped out the car and walked across the street to my house.

"Later Man." He said

"Later." I said