Chapter 7. Put a spell on you.

'' What happened! '' Couer shouted at me.

Just as I was about to speak a blue mist traveled off Robin's body.

'' what the hell is that? '' I said going closer to inspect.

'' The effects of a love potion wearing off '' Couer said.

 '' how they hell do you know?! '' 

'' Oww it's nothing new '' I stared at Couer in shook.

He just shrugged and I sighed.

'' What now?, will he just wake? '' I said pacing around Robins body that sprawled across the hard, cold floor.

'' No something must of happened and he saw something of his true love's, Now that person has to kiss him and then he shall awake '' 

'' but who?..........'' 

'' let's try Bella he is engaged to her after all '' of course.

Bella strutted in and gave me a death glare in return.

'' so I just have to kiss him yes? '' she said in that annoying high pitched tone.

'' yeah, get on with it '' I said hoping that Robin wouldn't wake up.

She couldn't be his true love I am sure that she's the one who put the spell on him! why can his father see this.

when she got down to his level there lips met for about 2 seconds she raised to her feet but Robin didn't stir.

'' well that doesn't hurt my feelings at all '' Bella said sarcastically and ran out crying.

'' We have to find this girl GUARDS! '' Couer walked out before I could say anything.

I just sat there on Robins bed staring at him sleeping peacefully. I wonder..............

I sat on the wall surrounding the De Noir castle it was the spot where me and Maria had jumped off, I just sat there taking in the view when warm hands touched my shoulders I jumped a bit but the relaxed when I heard Robins voice.

'' Sorry did I make you jump? '' He chuckled.

'' A little, you OK? you've had quite a morning '' I said as he sat next to me dangling his legs over the wall.

'' I know ow before I forget I'm so so sorry about what I said these past couple of weeks I really don't know what came over me, and I am also confused as to why I am getting married '' 

I just laughed at him. '' You were under a spell Robin strong one at that '' 

'' how did I get out of it? '' we were now facing each other crossed legged on the wall.

'' well I was helping you get your wedding suite ready when you pulled my note I left you out of the jacket pocket you read it then asked me what it was and when I turned around you were on the floor '' he nodded for me to carry on.

'' me, your father and Bella tried to wake you by getting Bella to kiss you but that didn't work and Bella ran out crying and your father wen't after her '' 

'' Why what was so special about the kiss? '' I tutted.

'' Robin I swear sometimes you have a brain the size of a pea. True loves kiss works everytime '' 

'' so how come it didn't wake me? and how I am awake now? '' I just duked my head and faced back to the view.

I heard him gasp. '' You, you kissed me! '' 

'' yeah but it didn't work, you didn't wake that's why I came out here '' 

'' Obviously It did I am awake now '' 

'' How do you know it was me? someone might of come in after I left '' I said still not looking him in the eye.

'' There's one way to tell '' Before I could respond with a 'what' he grabbed my face and our lips were locked for just a moment.

'' Yep it was you '' I still had my eyes shut but I could tell he was grinning like a little boy.

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled back. '' I think that note saved my life ''

'' I think maybe it did, But your getting married remember '' He face suddenly dropped at my words.

'' well she's a witch.......................Literally, I am not marrying someone I do not love '' I started to tear up. '' sorry I.. I wasn't thinking '' He said holding me in his arms tight.

'' It's OK duke's dead it's all in the past '' I said wiping the tear away and smiling at Robin.

As we walked back inside I suddenly got a really bad feeling that this was not going to end well and something big was going to happen, I just didn't know what or if it was good or bad.

Maybe both. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Short I know I am sowwwiee, I am really suck at the moment but I will think of something! xD xoxoxo