Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Emily turns around when Sarah starts speaking again. "Um... I heard my dad tell my mom that you were... expecting." Sarah says picking at her nail polish. "Yes.. I am." Emily says trying to bite back a smile. "Congrats." Sarah's mood suddenly changed. She spoke with coldness in her voice. "Thank you." Emily sensed the change and went back upstairs. Aaron had already gone up to bed. She quickly picks up as few things turning out the lights. She quietly sneaks upstairs to their bedroom the door is open so she slides through. She pushes the doors shut and immediately strong arms wrap around her. "We never got to finish." She smiles turning in his arms arms he pushes her up against the wall. "Are you sure we should do this with Sarah here?" She whispers and he peppers kisses down her neck to her chest. She bites back a small moan and he nods against her chin. Quickly all clothes are discarded and he's stumbling to the bed with her in his arms. He lays her down and quickly moves over her. "Dad!!" A voice yells from downstairs. "Fuck." He whispers and she laughs. They quickly get dressed and he runs downstairs. "Yes Sarah?" He asks walking into the living room. She looked as if she had been crying. "I... I need to talk to Emily." He nods and yells for her. She comes padding down the stairs. "What babe?" She asks walking to where they are both standing in the living room. "Sarah needs you." He doesn't even try and hide the smile. He goes back upstairs and Emily walks slower to Sarah. "I... um... I got my period.... and I forgot my things at home and I didn't realize.." It clicks in Emily's head what had happened. "Come on. I'll show you where I keep them in my bathroom." Sarah follows Emily to her and Aaron's bathroom. Emily opens her 2nd makeup case that has pads and tampons in them. "Here. I'll go take care of the other things." Sarah nods quickly and Emily runs downstairs. She strips the bed of the sheets and blanket taking it to the laundry room. After putting it in the washer Emily replaces the sheets and blanket. She walks upstairs and meets Sarah in the living room. "Thank you..." She whispers and Emily nods. "Of course. Let me know if you need anything else. Goodnight sweetheart." They both go to their own bedrooms. Emily climbs into bed and Aaron rolls over half on top of her. "What did she need?" He asks once again kissing her neck. "She got her period." Emily whispers arching against his body. All of a sudden she shoves him off running to the bathroom. He jumps up when he hears her throwing up. He stands behind her holding her dark hair out of her face. She keeps puking and Hotch rubs her back. When she can't puke anymore she leans back and he guides her to the wall. He brushes the hair out of her face and wipes her mouth. "You okay? Want me to run to the store and get some saltine crackers and ginger ale?" He asks stroking her face. Before she can even respond she's turning on her knees puking again. "Oh honey" he says when she sits back for the second time. He helps her off the ground and carries her into their bedroom. When he gets to the bed he's still holding her bridal style. She is curled into his chest and he kisses her forehead before laying her into bed and heading to the store.