Chapter 4

"That was a close call....abhi band bajne wali thi." Avni sighed. "Sorry!"

Navya, Nandini & Sona had already left for work and the girls were in Avni's room

"Its fine....vaise phasaya toh ladkon ne. Aane do inko....itna maarunga na main!" Ruhi asked.

"Ill call Bhai." Avni took out her phone.

"AAAAHHHH!" Two boys jumped into the room and yelled, scaring Avni. They were none other than Yug & Veer.

"AAH!" Avni clutched onto Ruhi's arm. She then glared at the boys once she realized who it was. "Bhai....what the hell?!"

"Tum dono kaha they?" Ruhi asked, tapping her foot.

"It was a boys night!" Yug replied.

"Acha?" Ruhi pulled out her phone and searched something. Then she held her phone out where there was a picture of Veer & Yug partying with a bunch of girls. "Those don't look like boys to me."

"Saale...maine bola tha post mat karna!" Yug grumbled to Veer.

"You guys seriously went to a party without us?" Avni asked. 

"Woh bhi....Aanchal ki party!" Ruhi added. "Pure college mein sabko paata hai that she throws the best parties!"

"Oh yeah...it was super fun!" Veer replied with a grin which just made the girls angrier.

"Super fun?" Ruhi got annoyed. "Yahan we are covering your asses so nobody knows tum log puri raat bahar they and you...you are having super fun at a party WITHOUT us?"

"Actually....Aanchal doesnt really like you guys iss liye you werent invited." Veer blurted out. 

"So...you two not only partied without us....but you went to a party where you KNEW the host doesnt like us?" Ruhi was about to burst.

"Yeah....I mean...we WERE invited." Veer replied. Yug groaned and smacked his palm on his forehead, knowing what was about to come.

"Ok...it's confirmed. Im gonna murder you!" Ruhi lunged at Veer who ran and hid behind Avni. Yug caught Ruhi from behind and lifted her slightly off the ground. "YUG! Choro mujhe varna  bohot maarungi!"

"Yeah...LOVE to see you try Ru." Yug chuckled. Ruhi struggled a bit but then gave up and Yug put her down. "Good girl."

"WHY does Aanchal not like us?" Avni asked. "Humne kya kiya?"

"Paata nahi." Veer shrugged.

"Guys...woh sab choro. College shuru hone wali hai and we are seniors! Koi prank sochna parega." Yug changed the subject.

"Bhai....is that really needed." Avni asked nervously.

"Of course it is." Ruhi replied instead of Yug. "College ka tradition hai practically!"

------------------------------ --------------------------------

A Week Later...

"Mumma! Im going to the mall ok?" Ruhi told Nandini as she came down the stairs.

"Rukh....mujhe bhi kuch kaam hai mall mein. Lekin...mujhe raaste mein mandir bhi ho ke jaane hai...tere saath chalun? Tu ghadi mein rukh sakti hai."

"Sure." Ruhi smiled. Nandini grabbed her bag and they left. Ruhi drove to the mandir near the mall and Nandini got out of the car with a box of sweets. 

Delhi Airport

Fab 5 came out of the airport with their kids and looked around for their cars.

"Pops....you DID book the cars right?" Nikhil asked.