12.

HEY YALL. IM FUCKING BACK BETTER THEN EVERRR! I know I said this story was on hold, but I was in class today, and I just had an URGE to make a new chapter. And, Sadly I do not have my Itachi Uchiha and y/n adventures up anymore. I've decided to put all my focus on just one story, instead of doing so many at once. That's also the reason I lost motive for so many of my stories. But now, this story is my focus. 

(Little TMI but idc) So, I was talking to my therapist a few days ago, and I told her about this story, and She said that she's glad this is a coping skill for me, and to be honest, i'm glad too! So, Im going to continue this story with my full efforts! 

You guys are the reason I continue this story, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your support. Im thankful for all of you.

The reason I've been getting lazy and pushing this off so much is only because I only have 2 more weeks left of school, and I didn't do so hot on my test, so I've been doing a lot of extra credit assignments to get the lat of my grades up, considering that I am missing the last week of school to go on a family vacation. But anyway, Lets start! 

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS!! 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Zabuza clone stares at the confident trio, and laughs. His laughing becomes increasingly louder. 

"You really haven't learned anything, Have you?" The clone Zabuza remarks. "Still playing your little game, pretending to be ninja."

"What do you mean? We are ninja-" The clone Zabuza cuts off Naruto. "When I was your age, this hand had already crushed many opponents." The clone Zabuza looked down at his hand. Team 7's eyes widen and sakura gasped loudly. Kiyomi rolled her eyes at his little speech. 

"Zabuza, the demon.." Kakashi-Sensei mumbled, his eyes drifting to his left, to look at the real Zabuza, holding him in this water prison. 

"Oh, so I was in your book too, huh?" The real Zabuza doesn't even make eye contact with the Kakashi-Sensei, his eyes locked onto Team 7 and his clone. 

"Long ago, in the village Hidden in The Mist, Also named the Blood Mist Village," Kakashi Sensei started to explain. "Long before a student could become a ninja, there was one final test." Zabuza's eyes finally averted to look at Kakashi Sensei, with an amused chuckles. 

"Do you know about the graduation exam?" The real Zabuza asked Kakashi Sensei, pure confusion turning on his face. 

"What graduation exam?" Naruto asked, fear and question in his voice. Kiyomi's eyes looked at Naruto, before looking back to the scene with Kakashi Sensei and the real Zabuza.