15. Do You Remember?

"Fear dissipates when one becomes the very flame they once feared."

Please remember I'm not a doctor or Psychiatrist myself, I may mistake things, and some may doesn't make sense or doesn't sound right with doctor lenguage

Please remember I'm not a doctor or Psychiatrist myself, I may mistake things, and some may doesn't make sense or doesn't sound right with doctor lenguage. My apology beforehand. 💜

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook remained silent thereafter, fulfilling his promise by providing food for the trio before retreating to his room. Taehyung trusted in the older man's assurance, but as he ate his meal in the awkward silence that enveloped them, he couldn't shake the feeling of unfamiliarity that lingered in the air. His two closest friends suddenly felt like strangers to him, their judgmental eyes casting a shadow over the trust he had placed in them.

This was precisely why he had never shared his problems with anyone before; he could sense that something was amiss, perhaps with his own self, but he refused to seek help from those whose eyes bore the weight of scrutiny and judgment. He despised them for it.

After a quick wash and change of clothes, Jungkook sat on the bed, it was imperative to take Taehyung out of the house; his father was due back after a meeting, and Jungkook couldn't risk his father discovering the situation just yet.

his mind wandered aimlessly, consumed by thoughts of Taehyung's situation and well-being. He couldn't understand why he felt so deeply affected by Taehyung's struggles; after all, he didn't harbor the same level of concern for Yoongi, his brother's another close friend.

Yet, Jungkook couldn't deny the affection he felt towards Taehyung, seeing him in a different light than anyone else. He cherished the soft smile Taehyung wore when enjoying his homemade food, and found solace in the sound of Taehyung's happy voice. In just a few days, Taehyung had carved out a special place in Jungkook's heart, igniting a fierce desire within him to protect the innocence embodied by Taehyung's radiant smile. With a silent prayer to God, Jungkook vowed to do everything in his power to save Taehyung from the darkness that threatened to engulf him,

Perhaps that he saw himself in Taehyung, saw echoes of his own vulnerability and innocence from the past.

After sometime Jungkook descended the stairs and approached the trio, breaking the oppressive silence with his decisive words. "Let's go," he said to Taehyung, indicating that it was time to leave.

"Where?? I'm coming too!" Jimin, eager to be involved, immediately stood up, declaring his intention to accompany them. Yoongi, though more subdued, silently joined him.

"Stay here, Jimin. I'll handle this," Jungkook directed firmly, his gaze then shifting to Yoongi's neck, where the evidence of their shared ordeal remained visible.

Jungkook, sporting a scarf around his neck, opted for a casual attire as he prepared to lead the way.

"We're coming!" Jimin asserted with finality, his tone leaving no room for argument. With determined steps, he followed behind Jungkook, his resolve evident in the resolute sound of his footsteps.