𝐈.

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝟒 𝐔 !

𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 !

𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 !

mason grabs more sour patch kids while snuggling into callie with one hand on her waist and one hand either in the packet of sour patch kids or in his mouth or callie's mouth feeding her the sweets as they rewatch cobra kai for the 50th time.

"hey you know griff, sadie, mils and finn have just been spotted in nyc like a few hours ago?" mason says before he burps.

"excuse me.." he giggles like a little girl.

"yeah i they said something on the group i think a few days back but i've been ignoring it ever since he got added." callie emphasises 'he' in more disgust.

"cals i really don't get why you actually don't like him, he's a nice guy and he's said good stuff about you online and he said he's tried to reach out to you but you've left him on either delivered or opened." mason says in a serious tone.

"look there's just some people that aren't meant to be friends and that's just me and walker, okay? i don't get why everyone's questioning me about this. if i don't wanna be fucking friends with him then i don't have to." she argues back.

"callie no offence you're being a bit of a bitch, he's tried being nice to you and you hate him for absolutely no reason." mason says getting up and packing his stuff together.

"now let me know when you actually grow up and stop being horrible to people for no reason and we can talk again but for now, don't talk to me calista." mason shrugs taking his leave and slamming the door behind him.

"what the fuck." calista says out loud angrily and starts slamming her fist into the wall.

"fine then, i don't need mason, he's just like that walker kid anyway." she huffs.

𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 !

imessages