|vii. oakleys|

Comincia dall'inizio

"Are you wearing knockoff Oakleys right now?" She asked as she tried to stifle her laughter.

"Jada gave them to me before I left Iowa. Why don't you like them?" Mara questioned, giving a cheesy grin to beat all cheesy grins.

"Jada Gyamfi is certainly a special person, that's for sure."

Cayla, in the passenger seat, glanced back in the rearview, joining in with Georgia's laughter. "That's a new one."

"You guys are such assholes." Mara chuckled, punching Georgia's arm playfully.

"Ow." Georgia grimaced, grabbing her left arm where she'd been hit. Mara only looked concerned for a second, as Georgia dropped the act and began to laugh again as Mara rolled her eyes.

"The party has arri-" Liz looked back in the rearview, finally noting Mara's bold fashion choice. "Haven't seen Oakleys in a while."

"I officially hate you all."

@not_mara

@not_mara

liked by carsons.aunt03, amoore.of.georgia, jada.g, and 52 others

guys georgia, cay, and liz hated the oakleys

@amoore.of.georgia: do you blame me? (you look hot anyways)

     @not_mara: @amoore.of.georgia stfu (i'm blushing)

     ➜@jada.g: @amoore.of.georgia what do you have against the oakleys?

     ➜@amoore.of.georgia: @jada.g actually it's just a problem with you

@carsons.aunt03: cutie patootie

     ➜@not_mara: @carsons.aunt03 i miss u money martin (liked by @carsons.aunt03)

     ➜@jada.g: @not_mara kate's kicking her feet and screaming into a pillow

     ➜@carsons.aunt03: @jada.g ur not even w me rn

     ➜@jada.g: @carsons.aunt03 shhhh it's for the plot

- view all comments -

author speaks

jada's got her hands on the script now...

-saralancesbae