Prolauge

A car drives over a hill and stops at the top as a few people walk out of the previously mentioned car.

They had just moved to the town below and were all excited to see what the new town had in store.

The only guy: "I can't believe it… We're finally here!" A man wearing a yellow sweater exclaimed excitedly as he hopped around in glee.

Thundere: "What's so special about this place anyway?" The woman with the red beanie beside him asked as she looked over the town with her arms crossed.

SATAN 🤯🤯: "It looks like a typical Halloween town." A yellow floating demon said and leaned over the woman with a red beanie’s shoulder to see the town better.

The smoker: "It's also giving me really weird vibes…" The woman with a blue sweater under a dark blue coat commented as she puffed her cigarette with a sceptical grin.

The only guy: "Oh, come on! This place is really well known for supernatural happenings! This is the perfect place to continue my research…" The man spoke, seemingly already plotting his next adventures.

Glowing woman: "WHAT!? Luca, you said you’d stopped searching for danger! Remember the last time this happened? What if that happens again!? Or worse!? Or…" The glowing woman said as she rambled about how bad a decision this was as they paced back and forth, going on and on about how bad an idea this was.

Luca: "I said I'd stop publishing my research, I never said I'd stop researching! And plus… this is the town I grew up in!" He said and gestured towards the town with a proud grin on his face, the wind blowing his hair majestically.

SATAN 🤯🤯: "That son of a-" She attempted to swear but got cut off by the thundere’s yelling.

Thundere: "O-K! How about we get back in the car and see the house?" She shouted, partially frantic as she pointed back at the car with a nervous expression, chuckling slightly as she tried to ignore the giant yellow blob on her shoulder.

Luca: "Oh yeah! Trust me you are going to love it!" He promised as he hopped back over to the car, quickly putting his seatbelt on as he waited for the rest to get in.

The rest of them eventually piled into the car after him. The glowing woman gently opened the door to the seat behind the driver and carefully closed it as she put her seatbelt on. The lady in the vest flicked her cigarette to the side of the road and squashed it to put it out as she walked back to the vehicle, sitting down in the driver's seat and put her belt on as the one in the red beanie sat down beside the glowing lady with only the seat between them left unused.

SATAN 🤯🤯: “I CALL SHOTGUN!!The demon yelled as she floated through the car door, floating into Luca and sitting inside of him.

Luca: “… hey Noah, can we turn the air conditioning on? It’s… getting a little chilly in here…” Luca mentioned as he clenched his shoulders to keep himself warm, shivering from the cold demon sitting inside him.

Noah: “Maybe you should’ve kept the window closed after we left the car.” She commented in a monotone voice as she clicked some buttons, letting the warm wind fill the air as she started the car…

As they slowly drove through the suburban neighborhood everyone looked around, all filled with different emotions. Be it nostalgia, be it caution, be it hope or be it excrement, one thing was for sure:

Things were changing, and they all hoped that it'd be for the better.