Sad Situationship [Storm x Forge] (Short)

"I can't believe this. I really..." Ororo said, sobbing, falling to her knees on the floor. "I know, Ororo. This is horrible. Whoever is behind this will pay." Forge said, lowering himself to the floor to hold her. "I wasn't there. I left them. I abandoned them. And look...look what happened." she continued as Forge held her tighter.  "You cannot blame yourself for this, Ororo. There was no way you could have known any of this would happen. And there isn't much you could have done to prevent it from the looks of things." He said, reassuring her. " Look, you just got over your fear and self-doubt. You have your powers back. Don't take this on, too." He continued kissing her forehead. Ororo continued sobbing in his arms. He held onto her tighter. "How can I ever face them after this? Would they even forgive me to let them help?" She asked, still distraught, but more calm. " You have nothing you need to be forgiven for, and I know with you back at 100%, they'd be more than happy to have you." Forge replied, calming Ororo. "Thank you, Forge. You being here right now makes me feel a lot better." She said, now looking up into his brown eyes. "Anything for you,  Goddess," he returned with his signature half smile. She leaned up and took his lips with hers. Forge broke their kiss with a look of concern.

"What's wrong?" Ororo asked, genuinely confused. "I..." Before he could finished she kissed him again. This time, more forcefully and eased her tongue into his mouth. "Mmph..Ororo. Are you sure this is what you want?" Forge asked, concerned about her head space. " The last thing I want is to take advantage of your vulnerability,  especially our first time together." He said matter of factly. " You won't be taking advantage of me, Forge. I want to." She said, leaning in for the third and would be the final kiss that led the couple up to Forge's bed. "I've never been with a Goddess before." Forge said with his smirk as he lay Ororo on her back before kissing her again. "What should I know?" He whispered in her ear as he began kissing her neck. "You'll find out," Ororo quipped back with a sexy smile of her own. Forge positioned himself over Ororo and continued to kiss her neck. " I love you, Ororo. You have no idea how much you mean to me." He said, his face buried in her neck. " I love you too, Ororo moaned, feeling Forge's body on top of hers. Forge focused his attention back on Ororo's lips until she gave pause by creating a barrier between them with her arms outstretched against his chest.  "Wait.. how do you..." she began. Then Forge's smirk returned. "The only thing I had to replace was my hand and my leg. Everything else is still in working order, my goddess." He said, staring in her ice blue eyes. Ororo grabbed his face and kissed him sweetly. Forges kisses traveled lower and lower until he reached her navel. He removed her shirts and her jeans to reveal a perfectly fit body, mahogany brown skin, that was soft and supple like he had never seen before. "How can anyone be this beautiful?" He whispered as he spread her thighs and allowed his tongue to take a plunge into her center. Ororo's breathing became more and more labored as Forge continued to kiss and lick the folds of her core. He grasped onto her thighs and fixated his eyes on her. Watching a goddess respond to him this way turned him on. "Unhh, Forge.." she moaned as she neared her climax. "Yes love, what is it beautiful?" He asked teasing her, knowing she was begging for him to bring her to her release. But watching her body squirm in ecstacy from what he was doing was too good to stop prematurely.  "That's it beautiful. Will you cum for me?" He whispered in between kissing and slurping sounds. Ororo's moans grew louder, much to Forge's delight. " Please.." she begged. "Please don't tease me, love." She continued. Forge's eyes were fixated on her face. Her eyes shut tightly. "As you wish." He whispered. Within seconds Ororo had the most violent orgasm she had ever had. Her bodybrecoiled and convulsed for a few minutes afterward. Coming down from her high, Forge was right there peppering her neck with kisses and compliments. "Huh... you're definitely 100%. If my ears aren't deceiving me, I'd say that was rain I heard hitting the roof." Forge said, letting out a small chuckle. Ororo covered her face with her hands with slight embarrassment. "Hasn't rained here in months, but we need it." He said, leaning in for a kiss. " I have a small request." Storm broke their kiss, looking g in his eyes. "Anything." He said, returning her gaze. " I want to feel you inside of me, love." She said as confident as only she could. Forge only smiled and continued to kiss Ororo. He stripped himself of his clothes, only retaining a compression leg garment over his restructured leg.

Much to Ororo's shock and delight, his member was all flesh and rather large. He positioned himself on top of Ororo and stole another glance in her eyes as he guided himself inside of her. She let out a soft moan from the feeling of Forge inside of her. "You ok?" He asked. She nodded yes as she rested her hands on his back, pulling him down further on top of her. Forge kept his strokes slow and deep as he carefully studied Ororo's face. " Wow.." he whispered. Ororo opened her eyes to catch his gaze. "What?" She struggled to ask nearly breathless. " You're gorgeous." He smiled and kissed her again. The two let their tongues intertwine just as their bodies were. Forge after hearing his goddess moan beneath him, realized he was reaching his climax. Ororo also noticed and began to squeeze her pelvic muscles to help Forge along. She kissed his neck. "I love you." She moaned softly in his ear. Which was enough to send him over. He plunged as deep as he could into Ororo before releasing his seed deep insidenof her. He collapsed on top of his goddess panting. Ororo held his back and the back of his head, playing in his hair as she kissed the top of his head.  The two lay spent together for a while before speaking. "My body needed this." Ororo said," Now positioned to where she was laying on Forge's chest. "I hope that genius mind of yours is thinking of a way to make sure we didn't just start a family." Ororo said halfway joking. "Who says I don't want that?" He asked, completely serious. Ororo paused and looked up at her lover, perplexed but intrigued. "If the Xmen didn't need you right now, starting a family with you would be a dream come true, Ororo. But I do have something for that. This time." Forge said, kissing her forehead. Ororo smiled to herself. "We'll leave in the morning, my love. " She said before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.