𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓

As Victoria approached the barrier, she began running towards it, but Victoria closed her eyes at the last second, in fear that she would run into a solid wall, but she never did. She just kept on running until she reached the other side.

As she crossed the other side of the barrier, her mouth fell open, and gasped. It was just as she imagined. She soaked in her surroundings, as she looked at the train. It was a scarlet steam engine that was next to the platform with children of all ages, hugging their parents goodbye, or running off to greet friends. All sorts of cats, rats, and owls, were to be seen, varying in colors, shapes, and sizes. Huge trunks were being dragged across the platform, Victoria could have almost sworn that some of the trunks were nearly as tall as her.

"Victoria dear. You may want to close your moths before flies settle in your mouth" Fleamont teased.

Only then did she realize that her mouth was still open, and hastily shut it,
"Hilarious Father, but at least I didn't run into the wrong barrier like someone" she teased back.

Fleamont scowled, "I could have sworn that barrier was the one that I used when I was a boy"

Victoria laughed, "Sure Dad, sure"

"Wait a minute. Where did your mother and brother go?" Fleamont asked, peering around.

"James probably went to see his friends, and Mum's probably gossiping with her friends"

"Probably, I should go find your mother before she talks the ears of her friends", He chuckled, "Do you want to board the train now, or should we wait for your mother to - ?"

"I want to board the train," Victoria said immediately

"Someone is looking forward to leaving her old man huh?" He teased her daughter

"I would say the opposite actually, you're probably looking forward to not walking up to frogs in your bathroom every morning" She teased back.

Fleamont visibly shuddered as he remembered the first time she had done that prank, according to Victoria, he had screamed like a little girl, (not that he would ever admit it).

He sighed as he looked down at his little girl, it seemed as if it was only yesterday when he held her in his arms for the first time, and now here she was, all grown up, ready to set off to her first year at Hogwarts.

"Oh come here, little queen" he muttered as he swept his only daughter into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you Dad" She whispered.

"I'll miss you too little queen"

"You'll write to me won't you?" She asked anxiously

Fleamont chuckled, "Every day if you want me to"

"Not every day," said Victoria quickly. "James says most people only get letters from home about once a month." "We wrote to James three times a week last year," said Fleamont. "And you don't want to believe everything he tells you about Hogwarts," He added. "He likes a laugh, your brother."

"Bye Dad, see you at Christmas," she said quietly

"See you at Christmas," Fleamont agreed.

Victoria hugged her father one last time, turned around and pushed her cart with her trunk and pet owl, and walked deeper into the crowd

Fleamont sighed as he watched his little girl disappear into the crowd.
Euphemia came up and placed a hand on his shoulder. 

"She'll be alright"

"I hope so"

Eventually, Victoria reached the train and was about to move her trunk when suddenly somebody pushed her onto the ground.

"Oi, watch where you're going, idiot"

"Excuse me?"

Right, so sorry for the abrupt ending, that's something that I struggle with and beginnings as well in writing. Next chapter will most likely not be updated for a while unfortunately. 

Next chapter coming up ----> 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕱𝖔𝖊𝖘

By the way, check out my other stories!

ℨ𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔞 ---> 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔡 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢 ---> 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Have a good day or night! -Jaz