"it's common sense, hunt."

"oh ooookay mrs i know everything."

"if karissa was here she'd beat yo ass."

"well she isn't, now is she?"

"that doesn't mean i won't."

hunter doesn't say anything, he just walks to a bench and sits down.

"mm, exactly."

you walk over to anna, who occupies the seesaw.

"girlie i don't think you can seesaw by yourself!" you say, sitting down on the other end.

"i think so!" she says, trying to jump up.

"hold on, sweetie." you say, jumping up making anna go down. your niece jumps up, and she laughs as she rides up.

"tee-tee can we go do swings?" she asks.

"sure!" you say, taking annas hand, and sitting her into a swing. you push her back and forth, as she giggles with the more height she gets.

when you head back home, you ask if anna had fun.

"yes!" she says, smiling.

hunter and annaliese come inside and say bye to karissa and lana, and walk back to the truck to say bye to you.

shutting the door behind you, karissa comes downstairs. "hi my love." she says, smiling.

"hi lovely! i missed you." you say, kissing your wife.

"i missed you." karissa whispers. "so, lana's upstairs, sleeping. how about we finish what we started earlier?"

"baby what if-"

"i wasn't asking a question." karissa demands, her dark, dominant eyes locked with your soft, submissive ones as she leads you into the guest bedroom. she pushes onto the bed, and straddles your lap. "take your shirt off. lemme see those gorgeous boobs of yours."

you do as karissa says, sliding your big sweatshirt off, and throwing it on the floor.

"fuck, you make me so horny baby." karissa says, placing small hickies on your lower chest. you lift karissa's head up, and kiss her lips. you bring your hands to her back, and unclasp her bra from under her t-shirt. karissa smiles against your lips, and laughs. "you're such a slut."

"your slut, my love." you say, kissing her neck.

karissa stands up, and slides her leggings off. she squats a rep, and fixes her form, before squatting again.

you laugh, watching your wife. "are we gonna make love or are we working out naked?"

"mm, workout."

"oh my god, you and your workouts."

"just kidding." karissa says, laughing as she tugs at your sweatpants.

"off?" you ask, smiling.

"please." karissa pleads, getting on her knees, patiently waiting for your pussy.

you buck your hips, and slide the sweatpants off your legs. karissa grabs them, and tosses them aside your sweatshirt. "fuck, your so soaked for me, already, aren't you love?" karissa says, teasing your dripping pussy with her finger.

wlw oneshots 💋जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें