She nods, handing me a paper with flavors on it.

I only ever smoke hookah when I hang out with gios friends, her friend boat always smokes hookah.

"How about, sex on the beach, with a lemon and ice base?" I ask, looking into her bright blue eyes through my lashes.

she licks her lips, "okay,"

After a few moments, she gets the drinks and hookah ready for me.

"Let me help you carry this," she says, picking up the hookah.

I smile, "okay," I say as I grab the tray of drinks and we walk over to the table.

I can see the surprised expression on everyone's faces but they act like it's on the hookah and drinks.

As soon as the bartender leaves.

"Ouu, Mariah being bad!" Brittany says

I laugh, handing each person a mixed drink.

"Shots?!" Alexis says, standing up and grabbing a shot.

"Yep!" Jude grabs one too.

We all grab a shot, and down it.

the burning liquids swim down our throats, and the sparkling water chasers follow.

"Round 2!" Ryan calls as we all grab the second shot and do the same process.

I smile, "I'm finna go dance, seeyuh." I take a small sip of the delicious mixed drink before swaying onto the dance floor.

"Mariah you thick!!" Jude yells from the table, so I do a 360.

"I'm thick?" I laugh as i start to dance and all the girls start to do their own thing.

I feel someone's touch on my hips, so I continue to dance. I don't even care who it is.

I look down at their tatted hands, i quickly turn around to find kehlani staring down at me, smiling.

Oh hell nah this feel like a nightmare. I quickly push away from her.

"I'm married, kehlani." I express, standing infront of her.

She nods, "And I got a gf, that don't got shit to do with me,"

I raise my eyebrows, she hasn't changed not one bit.

I turn around, attempting to walk away but kehlani suddenly grabs my arm and yanks me towards her.

"What the fuck, kehlani let me go." I say as I try to pull away from her grip.

"You can't just keep doing this to me." She doesn't let me go, but only holds my arm tighter.

Doing what? I haven't seen this woman in years.

"Kehlani! Let go you're hurting me!" I demand.

"Tell me why you chose her over me," she says, this bitch is crazy.

She's always been aggressive, I should've known something like this would happen.