Part 2

Many days later when Ardy still at first grade in elementary school. The 3 bullies are approching him. Their name is Aldo, Devan, and Mojo. But now Ardy is not scared anymore. Because what? Because he learn karate. Bagus inspired him to learn karate. Luckily the bullies don't want to messed with him anymore.

Many years later, now Ardy is 4 grade. Even he is already 4 grade but he still confused. The school always do same event when it's Kartini Day. And you know how the rules right? Yeah Ardy still confused why his face always turn to red when hold hands with Kirana. When holding hands he always shakes. But it's different with Kirana. She always feel comfortable.

He has been thinking about this so hard. He think it when the day start until 20:09. Only one answer for this problem. They like each other. I mean yeah right? It's the only answer.(If readers have a different answer you can comment.)

1 years later when Ardy 5 grade. He can't hold her hand anymore. Why? Because when it's Kartini Day there's a Covid 19. It make him so sad. Until he finish his elementary school he still can't hold her hand but. There's but guys. On the last moment before Ardy finish their school. All students in his class take a picture together. That was the last moment he see his crush. Sad right? because what?

Because when he on the 4 grade, Ardy started to communicate / interact with Kirana. Started to help each other. On their class there are 2 group of bullies. The girl and the boy. Ardy and Kirana are protect each other. And don't forget of course with Bagus help. And the bullies make an impressed step. They are being good when 5 grade. (The Covid in 5 grade is started when they are going to the 6 grade I can say in the end of 5 grade.) On lunch time Ardy it talking with his bestfriend Bagus. But then Bagus ask something that make Ardy feel uncomfortable with that question.

"By the way, you and Kirana is closer now. Like before 4 grade you and Kirana always quiet. I mean never talk, never doing homework together, and never help each other." Bagus ask him with a bright eyes. This make Ardy know what is the point of the question.

"And? What's wrong with that?" Ardy try to hide his feeling. But Bagus still doesn't satisfied with the answer. So he ask Kirana. This make Ardy shock. He ran towards Bagus and pull his hand. He take Bagus to a place to explain about this.

"What is that? I mean don't hide it. I already know bro. Is it what just like I think?"

To Be Continued

Clue: I am 15 years old this years. I am born in?