─── ⠀CHAPTER TWO.

───  CHAPTER TWO.
EARLY MORNINGS.

an irritating but somehow rhythmic knock on the door was enough to awaken jack from his slumber, the once somewhat tamed curly hair was now a muddled mess ontop of his head; groaning somewhat dishevelled, jack finally got up from the bed to answer the door. "jackman thomas har—" neelam called, jack interrupting her call-outs by opening the door. "good you're awake. we need to get you ready." she said, her attitude bright and cheer-y. maybe too cheerful for the morning. "ain't no way somebody gets up this excited every mornin." he said through a mumble before walking towards the bathroom. immediately, he turned on the hot water and got in.

LOCATION: LONDON.
TIME: 7:30

ten minutes later, jack made it out of the shower in one piece, stepping out to the main room was another story though. what was once a bare room was now filled with a stylist, neelam and urban all seated awaiting jack's arrival. "y'all couldn't have warned a guy?" jack spoke, tightening the grip he had on his towel. "jackman. we told you about this." neelam warned as her eyes flickered toward the stylist. "my bad. my fault." he numbered back holding out his unoccupied hand for her to shake. "jack." he said with a smile; the stylist grew more red by the second.

"i'm chelsea. i'll be styling you today." the brown haired woman smiled; her accent far different from the london ones he was used to. "thank you..?" he said, awkwardly stood with a sheepish grin. it wasn't everyday a whole production team was in your hotel room and you were just in a bath towel. "here take these." chelsea laughed, handing him his first outfit of the day; jack then scurried away into the bathroom and re-emerged two minutes later.

•••

"jackman. we have very limited time." neelam said, using his full name to irritate him, the 'mom' nature rubbing off on him since she had a child of her own back home. "neelam. it's just rehearsals." jack said, boyish grin now on his face as he talked to her, lesser people in the room from before. "well, if you're late it doesn't look good for business so let's go." neelam said sternly, attempting to put the manchild in his place. "okay.. okay. fine." he said with a roll of his eyes, tying up his new balance sneakers, he then got up and left the room.

LOCATION: FINSBURY PARK, LONDON.
TIME: 8:50.

"jack harlow and party?" the security guard flipped the pages of his clipboard, eyeing the names of the talent. "okay you're on the list. go ahead." he said stepping aside, jack, urban, neelam and a few more crew all trailed inside. jack noted that the nerves bubbled at his stomach more vigorously, why was he so nervous for rehearsals? were people even going to know who he was?

"jack harlow!" the british rapper, aitch called, immediately initiating a handshake with his friend. "good to see you'." he said, the same boyish grin on his lips as he talked. "how's london treating ya?" he said, manchester accent thicker than urban's cloud of weed smoke. "it's goin' good. flew in early this morning.. early rises for rehearsals.. you know how it goes." he joked, eyes searching the talent that was displayed around the park. considering he was booked for wireless, he barely even knew who he'd be sharing the stage with. he was one of the very few who were american though, which highlighted his talent even further.

as he scouted the talent, aitch started a conversation with urban, who he had met previously in some photography work; jack's eyes however landed on the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.