⛧ intruder×reader

☆ prompt: just a cosy day in.

intruder sighed, getting comfortable beside you. he relaxed his head on the crook of your neck, breathing in the perfume you sprayed on your body a few hours ago.

"you smell so nice.." he smiled to himself, wrapping his muscular arms around your waist. you winked, leaning into intruder. he moved back, slowly guiding your head into his chest.

both of you lay like that for a while, breathing in eachothers scents and zoning off into the far distance. it was comforting, making both of you forget about eachothers problems.

"i love you, intruder." you whispered under your breath. your boyfriend deeply chuckled, resting one of his hands on your head. with light strokes, he began to comb your hair to a side.

"i love you too, my darling y/n." he whispered back, "you complete me. you really do." sincereness filled his loving voice.

you closed your eyes, breathing deep and listening in to the steadying heartbeat of intruder. you relaxed against his body and found comfort in the sounds he made.

looking up, you pulled back intruder's hoodie to reveal his handsome face, his eyes piercing into yours. he truly was perfect, in your eyes.

"how can one man be so handsome?" you joked, cupping intruder's face with one of your hands. he pulled back from your waist and crossed his arms, putting them behind his head.

touching the light scar on his eyebrow, you inched closer so that your face was easily inches away from his. intruder bit his bottom lip, his eyes glued to your own lips.

"please just kiss me." he barely managed to breathe out. with no further delay, your hands snaked their way to his neck, as you placed two long kisses into intruder's lips.

he smiled against you, sitting up; still keeping you on his lap. he held both your hands in his and kissed your knuckles gently.

"i can't get enough of you." he groaned in-between kissing your knuckles. you giggled, feeling your face heat up in excitement.

"just.. promise me, that we'll stay together, forever?" a sullen look then spread across your lover's face, causing you to become slightly worried.

placing one hand on his shoulder, you nodded and gave a small pout. intruder smirked back, kissing your pouted lips.