13

TODAY WAS THE DAY Rose had to go to the mental institution she was packing her stuff. Once she finished she walked down stairs and then walked towards the front door.

Kate was at the door waiting for her. Rose just walked past her without saying anything and miles and flora walked after her. Rose went inside the car.

Miles and flora stopped by the window. Rose rolled down the window. Miles stared at her before reaching his hand out and grabbed her neck.

He pulled her towards him and he kissed her. She kissed back and put her hand on his cheek.

Flora fake gagged. They both pulled away and they softly chuckled. "I'll miss you rose.." flora said with her smile quickly fading.

Rose stared at her with pity. Rose opened her door and she closed the door and kneeled down to flora.

"I'll miss you too flora." Rose told her and she pulled flora into a hug.

"I'll be back, okay?"

Flora nodded and she hugged her once again. Rose hugged her back again.

Rose got up and looked at miles and miles and looked at her back. Rose pulled him into a tight hug.

She hugged me back and he pulled away before kissing rose softly. She kissed him back.

It was long. Very long. "Rose. Come on."

Kate interrupted and they both broke the kiss and looked at each other. "Bye miles and flora.."

"Bye rose.." Miles and Flora both said at the same time.

She opened the car door and she got in and closed the door. She looked at them through the window and they looked at her back with frowns on their faces.

The car slowly pulled out and drove off. It was silent half the ride.

"Look rose I'm just trying to help you." Kate exclaimed and rose ignored her.

Kate sighed.

The rest of the ride there was silent. They arrived and rose got out of the car and so did Kate. They both walked in.

Rose then got taken in by employees and she walked off.

Kate sighed before going back outside and she went to the car.

She opened the door and closed it. She drove off. She felt guilty of course but.. rose needed help.

(Short ahh part)