✨𝟏𝟏-𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄✨

TAEHYUNG POV
I looked down at y/n and smiled lightly, while gently whispering,
"I love you so much wifey I'm nothing without you, I'm so into you that I can't stop loving you."
I went towards the elevator while she was still sleeping peacefully in my arms, I soon reached the ground floor and as soon as I came out with y/n in my arms. I called my driver to bring my car, as soon as the car came the driver came out of the car and opened the door for me I sat down still holding y/n in my arms I pulled y/n closer to my neck as I didn't want anyone to see her face this early.

I decided to bring y/n in my house because it's late night and it's not safe for her in her apartment. I reached at my house and the driver open the door for me I came out from the car holding her in my arms, maid open the door for me I guess mom and dad slept my thoughts got interrupted when my mom come out from her room.

"You came late today?, what happened to her is she fine?." My mom asked as she got worried after her sleeping in my arms.

"Mom she's fine,she is just sleeping." I said and she nodded her head.

"And where she's going to sleep?." She asked lifting her eyebrows.

I checked and said

"Mom she's going to be my fiance so you know the rest." I said and move towards my room.

I entered in my room and made her laid down on my bed, I peck her forehead and cover her from the blanket. I took a shower and came out from the bathroom, I looked at her and saw she changed her position she is not sleeping in that position. I chuckled and laid down on the bed pulling her closer to me I wrap my hand around her waist and pulled her more closer to me I peck her forehead and closed my eyes.

Y/N POV
I opened my eyes and then again closed my eyes, I wrapped my arms around something but it's hard. I opened my eyes and saw I'm sleeping with taehyung and that fucker is still sleeping. I sat on the bed and looked at him, looking so cute while sleeping I smiled and caresses his hairs. I saw him opening his eyes I peck his eyes he looked at me and pulled my hand I gasped and directly landed on his chest I'm on the top of him he closed his and hugged me tightly.

"Tae, wake up and what I'm d-" he cut off me in between and changed our position.

He made me laid down beside him and snuggled in my neck, I carreses his hairs and then tried to remove his hands from me. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled and said

"Good morning tae." I nervously greeted him.

He again snuggled in my neck.

"Morning baby." I smiled and peck his hairs.

After sometime he woke up and made me sit on the bed he also sat. He looked at me and I smiled looking at him.

"Tae I wanna ask you th-" he again cut off me ughh man let me speak.

"I bring you it's not safe for you to stay in your apartment." He stated and pulled me closer to him.

I'm sitting on his lap now.

He put his head on my shoulder and peck my neck.

"Taetae thank you bring me here and caring for m-" again ughh.

"No need to say thanks jagiya you are my soon to be fiance now." He said and I smiled.

I turned around and said

"Tomorrow is our wedding tae I'm so excited." I said happily and hugged him.

He hugged me back and said